[Info] G16 Scheduled for December

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

Re: [Info] G16 Scheduled for December

Post by Soluna »

2 More Skills:
백스텝 Backstep (....more and more RO....)
연속기 마스터리 Combo Mastery (No, is not for combo card's combos)

2 New NPCs:
Skatha -
(Irish, Scottish) Also Scathach nUanaind, Schathath Buanand ("victorious"), and Skatha. Her name means "Shadow"; "Shade"; "The Shadowy One"; "She Who Strikes Fear". She lived on the Isle of Shadow in the Hebrides where she had a school to which the greatest of Ireland's warriors came to be trained. She was famous for invincible battle methods such as the magical leap and the battle yell., a technique also employed effectively by the Native Americans (the war whoop), and by the Confederate soldiers (the rebel yell) during the American Civil War.

Cuchulain, possibly Ireland's greatest warrior hero, was one of her students, as were many other Red Branch warriors. Like the Lady of the Lake in the Arthurian sagas, she bestowed on her most deserving pupil a magical sword. Scathach did not train women because of a Celtic belief which stated that only women could teach men effective battle skills, and only men could teach them to women.

She was the Underworld Goddess of the Land of Scath; Dark Goddess; goddess in the Destroyer aspect. Patroness of black-smiths, healing, magic, prophecy, martial arts.
Wiki
Martial Arts... ??? Return of Cichol...??? Underworld... ??? Gae Bulg, Gae Bulg, GAE BULG???

Odran -
It is said he was the first Christian to be buried in the ancient pagan cemetery on Iona. Norsemen carried their dead chieftains to be buried there. It is also the last resting place of 48 kings of Scotland, 4 Irish princes, 8 Norwegian kings, a king of France and many great Highland chiefs. Both Duncan and Macbeth, of Shakespeare’s Macbeth fame, are buried there.
Wiki
Wiki
Macbeth coming soon to G16 near you...
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Soluna wrote:Cuchulain
can we make gae buldge/lancer jokes yet
i shooped this like 2 years ago,i was seriosuly expecting him to be brought up sooner
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote:
Soluna wrote:Cuchulain
can we make gae buldge/lancer jokes yet
i shooped this like 2 years ago,i was seriosuly expecting him to be brought up sooner
No, no you can't.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

:<
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote::<
But, on a closer aspect... I just realized that Duncan is already an NPC and there's also a Duncan in Macbeth... I wonder how this will play out...
inb4... NVM...
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Soluna wrote:2 More Skills:
백스텝 Backstep (....more and more RO....)
연속기 마스터리 Combo Mastery (No, is not for combo card's combos)

2 New NPCs:
Skatha -
(Irish, Scottish) Also Scathach nUanaind, Schathath Buanand ("victorious"), and Skatha. Her name means "Shadow"; "Shade"; "The Shadowy One"; "She Who Strikes Fear". She lived on the Isle of Shadow in the Hebrides where she had a school to which the greatest of Ireland's warriors came to be trained. She was famous for invincible battle methods such as the magical leap and the battle yell., a technique also employed effectively by the Native Americans (the war whoop), and by the Confederate soldiers (the rebel yell) during the American Civil War.

Cuchulain, possibly Ireland's greatest warrior hero, was one of her students, as were many other Red Branch warriors. Like the Lady of the Lake in the Arthurian sagas, she bestowed on her most deserving pupil a magical sword. Scathach did not train women because of a Celtic belief which stated that only women could teach men effective battle skills, and only men could teach them to women.

She was the Underworld Goddess of the Land of Scath; Dark Goddess; goddess in the Destroyer aspect. Patroness of black-smiths, healing, magic, prophecy, martial arts.
Wiki
Martial Arts... ??? Return of Cichol...??? Underworld... ??? Gae Bulg, Gae Bulg, GAE BULG???

Odran -
It is said he was the first Christian to be buried in the ancient pagan cemetery on Iona. Norsemen carried their dead chieftains to be buried there. It is also the last resting place of 48 kings of Scotland, 4 Irish princes, 8 Norwegian kings, a king of France and many great Highland chiefs. Both Duncan and Macbeth, of Shakespeare’s Macbeth fame, are buried there.
Wiki
Wiki
Macbeth coming soon to G16 near you...
How sad!

One of my characters of my Mabinogi Fanart is named Cuchulain. xD
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Kenero wrote: How sad!

One of my characters of my Mabinogi Fanart is named Cuchulain. xD
Well he's not an NPC, is Skatha and Odran, so is okay.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

And remember, then second Region of Belvast Island was Beach of Scathach. (Third being Tory Ravine, the currently released one being Dominion/Commonwealth of Belvast.)
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

They better not make the new skills giant and human only. I want those for my main (whom is an elf). D8
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote:They better not make the new skills giant and human only. I want those for my main (whom is an elf). D8
You probably will find out next week...