[Testing G16S1] Shoooooryuken

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Achiel

Re: [Testing G16S1] Shoooooryuken

Post by Achiel »

Soluna wrote: And his last words in G3 was:
[Morgant]
…I cannot see what the future holds for you.
But I can tell you this. Light and darkness…those are two different names of the same thing.
…The moment God enters the picture of the humans in the name of goodness and justice...
…you will run into me again.
Kinda funny. "Gods" did enter the picture, but he never appeared. :(
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Achiel wrote: Kinda funny. "Gods" did enter the picture, but he never appeared. :(
Because it was Neamhain, it was the only reason he hid away the whole chapter.
Achiel

Post by Achiel »

Soluna wrote: Because it was Neamhain, it was the only reason he hid away the whole chapter.
What about Nuadha? We also can't forget either Morrighan or Cichol. They may be lesser gods, but they're still gods. Unless he only decides to show up if Aton Cimeni suddenly appears.
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

Achiel wrote:
Soluna wrote: Because it was Neamhain, it was the only reason he hid away the whole chapter.
What about Nuadha? We also can't forget either Morrighan or Cichol. They may be lesser gods, but they're still gods. Unless he only decides to show up if Aton Cimeni suddenly appears.
Aton Cimeni is THE highest god right? based on above quotations, Morgant said God with a capital G, so that may mean until the highest god appears
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

The only other time Aton Cimeni entered the picture was when he destroyed Falias. I highly doubt Aton Cimeni, or any of the Higher-Tier gods will ever join the picture. They actually are gods, every god we've seen ingame so far is just posing as a god.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

shadofrak wrote: Aton Cimeni is THE highest god right? based on above quotations, Morgant said God with a capital G, so that may mean until the highest god appears
Pyro wrote: The only other time Aton Cimeni entered the picture was when he destroyed Falias. I highly doubt Aton Cimeni, or any of the Higher-Tier gods will ever join the picture. They actually are gods, every god we've seen ingame so far is just posing as a god.
They are polytheistic religion. In the myth, Cromm is worshipped as the Worm God. Many other goddess/gods are also mentioned but never appeared, like Danu the Mother Goddess who is often associated with land (You see it mentioned on the description of the homestead stones.)
Achiel wrote: What about Nuadha? We also can't forget either Morrighan or Cichol. They may be lesser gods, but they're still gods. Unless he only decides to show up if Aton Cimeni suddenly appears.
Neamhain was active the entire chapter of C3 until the end with exception to G9 (Can't face waifu) and the last battle fought was in Falias. Lugh who does not possess Brionac cannot enter the City of Falias because he is not a god status being (If he was, Elatha shouldn't be a demigod). As for majority of the C4 so far, it deals with Avon, which is not considered in the "Pictures of Human", meaning Erinn, it is more or less a internal struggle between Gods. However with Fomor cooperating with Humans in G15 and on, Cichol and Morrighan probably will start fighting again in Erinn which... Lugh/Morgant comes back like he promised.

Just my made up version of the story (MAKE YOUR STORY BETTER devCat!!!).
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

The problem with mabi's story is that it is actually 3~4 writers who really have no care for connectivity and only tolerate light references to past chapters.

Instead of 1 solid main writer.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Soluna wrote:Spoiler Alert!! Oops Too Late...
Is this real btw, for Mabi, I mean? Or is it just fan-made model? :U

Also... did they really remove Self Medication skill out? D: HP, MP, and Stam loss would be very useful for using Life Drain.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote: Is this real btw, for Mabi, I mean? Or is it just fan-made model? :U
Also... did they really remove Self Medication skill out? D: HP, MP, and Stam loss would be very useful for using Life Drain.
We'll find out soon right ;]

And err... last time I checked in testing they removed the ability to heal Injury for Self-Medication (also renamed it Recover) and I don't believe it reduce HP. I am not sure if they are removing it in actual implementation.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Soluna wrote:
Zeo wrote: Is this real btw, for Mabi, I mean? Or is it just fan-made model? :U
We'll find out soon right ;]

And err... last time I checked in testing they removed the ability to heal Injury for Self-Medication (also renamed it Recover) and I don't believe it reduce HP. I am not sure if they are removing it in actual implementation.
So... what does second version of Self Medication does do now?