[KR Update] Colonel's Collectable: Seaside's Lover Gachapon

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
shadofrak

Re: [KR Update] Colonel's Collectable: Seaside's Lover Gacha

Post by shadofrak »

Soluna wrote: Odran's Ranger Outfit is for all.
...so does that mean ordan wig is also female-wearable?
beard.........................................................................................
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

shadofrak wrote: ...so does that mean ordan wig is also female-wearable?
beard.........................................................................................
I am gonna pretend I didn't see that question and I think you have your answer...
uoi100

Post by uoi100 »

how many blue 4 leaf clovers do you get per gacha? And what are the bonuses of the succubus mercenary?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

uoi100 wrote:how many blue 4 leaf clovers do you get per gacha? And what are the bonuses of the succubus mercenary?
Random amount.

I am not sure what bonuses you mean... they are just like other mercenary scrolls but... succubi.

Chances are you are not going to see these type of Gacha anymore (at least in Japan) because it has been ruled as illegal in Japan. The act itself is not against Virtual Item Gambling but against the action of collecting certain sets of item to trade for higher item.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47318857/ns ... ry-action/

So the example here would be like collecting 9 NPC coins to obtain the Nuahda Item Set, or like the Clover Collecting here.

In fact, I don't think these you guys coveted so much will be out like this at all; Eweca Orb is a sum of all gacha, if these items were to come out at all I expect it to be a content update of Eweca Orb or a limited time Gacha Box Event.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

I think the bonus as in, he meant how much more profit you can make off Succubus one, and how much ducats you get from using it. (like for example... using Ogre merc. get you 1.3 more profit, and 300 ducats, Imp merc. is 1.5 more profit, and 500 ducats, and etc)
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote:I think the bonus as in, he meant how much more profit you can make off Succubus one, and how much ducats you get from using it. (like for example... using Ogre merc. get you 1.3 more profit, and 300 ducats, Imp merc. is 1.5 more profit, and 500 ducats, and etc)
Those are Commerce Guarantee Letter not Mercenary Scrolls.

Mercenary scrolls are like the Lion/Bear ones in NA previously sold in the Taillteann Soldier Shop. They are scrolls that allow you to summon the monster in shadow realm to help you fight. The Succubus Mercenary Scroll summon Succubus to help you fight.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Soluna wrote:
Zeo wrote:I think the bonus as in, he meant how much more profit you can make off Succubus one, and how much ducats you get from using it. (like for example... using Ogre merc. get you 1.3 more profit, and 300 ducats, Imp merc. is 1.5 more profit, and 500 ducats, and etc)
Those are Commerce Guarantee Letter not Mercenary Scrolls.

Mercenary scrolls are like the Lion/Bear ones in NA previously sold in the Taillteann Soldier Shop. They are scrolls that allow you to summon the monster in shadow realm to help you fight. The Succubus Mercenary Scroll summon Succubus to help you fight.
Oh! Derp. I feel stupid now. Thank you though.