[TW/JP] Gachapon Update

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

[TW/JP] Gachapon Update

Post by Soluna »

New items in TW Valentine Gachapon:
Rabbit Hand
Bear Glove
Bear Boots
Ranger Outfit (M/F) *Design Contest Winner in 2010.
Ranger Glove
Ranger Shoes (M/F)
Cat Ear Hairband
Spiral Glasses
Drooped Eye Glasses
Heart Glasses
+
Special Enchants: White Tiger etc... + previously not released Darkhorse Enchant.
+
Pre-enchanted Items: Steam Dragon Shield, Restoring Ranger Outfit, Restoring Sky Dragon Wear etc...
+
Old Recycled Items: NPC outfits etc...
ImageImage
*Ranger Outfit is avaliable for all races

New items JP Gachapon Update:
Endless Wing Staff (2hand staff 13~22 Max dmg, 20 Crit, 5 upgrades with artisan upgrades + gem upgrade, 13 dura) *Same charge boost effect like White Wing Staff.
Barbarous Fox Scythe (2hand 29~54 Max dmg, 10 Crit, no upgrades, 15 Dura) *Design Contest Winner in 2010.
Kill the Devil Scythe/Crow (2hand 30~55 Max dmg, 10 Crit, no upgrades, 16 Dura)
Valkyrie Shield (2/2 shield, 3 upgrade + 2 gem upgrade)
*All 4 items are available for all races.
Kapra

Re: [TW/JP] Gachapon Update

Post by Kapra »

The shield seems too much.. Loving the Devil Scythe but weren't they supposed to release a skill set with the Fox Scythe?... Please tell me they didn't make it a sword...
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Pyro wrote:The shield seems too much.. Loving the Devil Scythe but weren't they supposed to release a skill set with the Fox Scythe?... Please tell me they didn't make it a sword...
It has it's own animation and all and it is 2hand "scythe" not swords and they never said anything about releasing skill with scythe. Even if they do make skill for it in the future, there will be common ways to get some unlike from specifically gachapon. As it is now they are toys for looks. The only reason scythe is added at all is because it was one of the design winner.
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

all of those look pretty cool
...i want the shield and the staff
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

How fast are the Scythes and how many hits are in one combo? Are they decently balanced?
Kasai

Post by Kasai »

Do i get to look like that in combat mode? Or is it not mabi friendly to have an evil glare and fiery background?