[Testing] G16S2 Bard Destiny

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

Re: [Testing] G16S2 Bard Destiny

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote: why remove it at all then @_@
well, whatever.
it was pretty silly when they added the skill in the first place,though removing it to still keep the same effect is weird...
Yea is kinda weird... Kinda like the removal of the magic musicals yea? (See? Didn't I said it's purpose is being overlapped, now you gonna have to pay AP for it...)

My guess would be making it easier for some beginners, it's idea was supposedly in rock paper and scissors knowing what skill you enemy is using "should" give you an advantage but it has been strayed from that idea since... the beginning so bleh...

I don't think it matters... much... but obviously TW are complaining that the bubble is gonna make them lag even worse etc... and then there's people complaining not having skill means you lose out on HP stats...

So... it's just complains on everything about everything over everything in everything for everything... is actually entertaining to watch...

Perhaps someone will share their CQC in the future make everyone's life easier...
Armelle

Re: [Testing] G16S2 Bard Destiny

Post by Armelle »

Soluna wrote:Perhaps someone will share their CQC in the future make everyone's life easier...