[Testing] G16S2 Bard Destiny

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

Re: [Testing] G16S2 Bard Destiny

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote:Oh. Sorry for going little off-topic.

But I forgot to add that this G16 S2 upgrade will make MUCH more players go toward the magic and alchemy skills since they won't be having cool-down. Again, one of the reasons to scrap the cool-down idea out!
Is fine, that's a valid concern like I have stated myself.
Through I wouldn't say a shift toward a different skill play is a reason to scrap an idea completely because it is the same when alchemy was introduced.

They are going to adjust the changes as they have posted from the official website, I don't really want to translate it because it doesn't really say much. I am sure you can find someone else who has post about it though.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Wait, so since this update is actually G17 now, there's no generation storyline? I'd like them to skip it once every other chapter or so to remind them that it's not mandatory (like G4-6) but I hope the entire chapter doesn't go like this...
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

Psy wrote:Wait, so since this update is actually G17 now, there's no generation storyline? I'd like them to skip it once every other chapter or so to remind them that it's not mandatory (like G4-6) but I hope the entire chapter doesn't go like this...
the main reason i like the storylines is for the exp and rewards
they allow for everyone to have similar goals and they insure that everyone can get some cool items
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

shadofrak wrote:the main reason i like the storylines is for the exp and rewards
they allow for everyone to have similar goals and they insure that everyone can get some cool items
I agree. (I personally like it for the actual storyline. =P) But my point was, the community is starting to get a bit spoiled on updates.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Psy wrote:Wait, so since this update is actually G17 now, there's no generation storyline? I'd like them to skip it once every other chapter or so to remind them that it's not mandatory (like G4-6) but I hope the entire chapter doesn't go like this...
This is S2... there's no main quest progressions on Seasons besides side quests that adds on to story generally if any.

2nd Testing is out---
Basically added in knock back after monster hits but with reduced stun still.

Changed skill cool downs and what not and removed 0 load on some skills, skill such as windmill, magnum shot, crash shot, smash still have cool downs.
Also increased some skill prep time like Final Shot, Added in Cross Bow aim rate increase, and changed Windmill/Defense/Counter Attack Training methods.

Not gonna go into detail with it.

*Forgot to add they also got a new gacha giving away Eremon and Lugh Outfits/Wigs with the recent scythe weaponry etc. You can find the pictures from the official web.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

*Also forgot to mention:
Commerce Has few changed due to recent botting issues
1. There will no longer profits between Belfast, Dunbarton, Cobh.
2. Abnormal Disconnection/Logging Out will cost you 25% Trade Profit.
3. You cannot channel change in commerce mode.

and 3 of the NPC is for JP's G16 Fighter update event.
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

I'm kinda glad they decided to put the knockback back in.
Not thrilled about losing profits for uncontrollable d/cing...
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

I'm just disappointed about no changing channels. Now how will we escape bandits that spawn on us?
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

I hear bolt magic was buffed somehow. Is there any more info or confirmation on this?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yoorah wrote:I hear bolt magic was buffed somehow. Is there any more info or confirmation on this?
If you mean by cast time reduced like posted before... I guess you can call it a "buff"?
Psy wrote:I'm just disappointed about no changing channels. Now how will we escape bandits that spawn on us?
Fight them like a man <_<... or run like a coward...
shadofrak wrote:Not thrilled about losing profits for uncontrollable d/cing...
Is a needed fix I suppose, because the bot issue was very serious in the eastern servers.

More and more RO everyday...