[Request] Carpentry: Highlander Longbows

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Namikaze

[Request] Carpentry: Highlander Longbows

Post by Namikaze »

Hey, first time posting. I got rank 1 Carpentry, and im looking to make some highlander bows. I have all the mats except 1 which is the Radiant Strings. My guild and I ran alby adv hardmode, and not a single string dropped. If anyone has any info besides mabi wiki " Radiant Strings Drops in Advanced Hardmode Dungeons" please inform me. Just trying to figure out how to get radiant strings. TY
Soluna

Re: [Request] Carpentry: Highlander Longbows

Post by Soluna »

It is a rare drop, and it doesn't have to be Alby Adv Hard, any three of the adv hard will do (Though Alby is probably the easier one).
You probably will have run... I dunno... quite a bit for the string.

I assure you it is in the adv hard dungeons, here is the description of the string:
"Even with a sword, you'd be hard-pressed to sever this string in two. This high-quality material can only be found an in Hard Mode Advanced Dungeons and can be used to craft an Arbalest or a Highlander Long Bow, which cannot be created with a regular string."
Waffoes

Post by Waffoes »

Yeahh, the string is pretty rare. 15 Adv HM runs since patch and no luck with that either.
Maybe i'm just unlucky? =_= Except for HLC manuals, have all of those.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Waffoes wrote:Yeahh, the string is pretty rare. 15 Adv HM runs since patch and no luck with that either.
Maybe i'm just unlucky? =_= Except for HLC manuals, have all of those.
I'd say 50 runs at very least to get an idea and 100 runs to be fairly sure about the rate.

But yes... manual is more common than the string, keep it up...

One of these days someone should compile a 100 run data for every dungeon/mission difficulty and make a list what they got from the 100 runs separating out Tuesdays and other normal days...