[KR] Commerce Partner + Joust Reward Update

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

[KR] Commerce Partner + Joust Reward Update

Post by Soluna »

KR is releasing a "new" partner called the commerce partner, basically the JP version of Menma Partner modified to avoid copyright issue etc.
The abilities should be the same.
*It has its special hair style etc. (Only available for partner characters)

Joust Tournament got a minor update that the Winner in Joust can get Victory Sign, which can be exchanged for reward box from Lileas. Reward box will give item Lileas sell.

In addition, many smith patterns are added to Joust Point Shop Tab, I am too lazy to type... so...
*There are not all, just the interesting uncommon ones. Ones marked with red letters are merchant only pattern, last value is the Joust Point required to exchange.
Kapra

Re: [KR] Commerce Partner + Joust Reward Update

Post by Kapra »

By the way, since it was never asked about Menma here, does Menma/Commerce Partner have any skills that differentiates them from the other Partners like Maid's Fireball/Firebolt and Butler's Ice Spear/Icebolt? Could this partner, like Menma, ride on your back for running speed?

At least this "new" partner can wear different clothing from the other partners... (I hope...)
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Psy wrote:By the way, since it was never asked about Menma here, does Menma/Commerce Partner have any skills that differentiates them from the other Partners like Maid's Fireball/Firebolt and Butler's Ice Spear/Icebolt? Could this partner, like Menma, ride on your back for running speed?
It IS the Menma Partner with just a different avatar model because of licensing issues only JP server has the Menma Model.
Sky

Post by Sky »

Menma ;~;
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Soluna wrote:
Pyro wrote:By the way, since it was never asked about Menma here, does Menma/Commerce Partner have any skills that differentiates them from the other Partners like Maid's Fireball/Firebolt and Butler's Ice Spear/Icebolt? Could this partner, like Menma, ride on your back for running speed?
It IS the Menma Partner with just a different avatar model because of licensing issues only JP server has the Menma Model.
No, I mean, it was never asked about Menma. Does she have skills that differentiates her from the other two partners? (You said Maid has Firebolt and Fireball whereas Butler has Ice Spear and Icebolt. Where does that put Menma?)
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Psy wrote: No, I mean, it was never asked about Menma. Does she have skills that differentiates her from the other two partners? (You said Maid has Firebolt and Fireball whereas Butler has Ice Spear and Icebolt. Where does that put Menma?)
That's why I said it is like Menma, as in everything is as stated earlier.
Did Menma have fireball/ice spear? No, but it doesn't mean the ability to revive you, increase movement speed or increasing trade load weight by 100 when summoned are not distinguishable from butler/maid.