[KR Update] More Renewal + Celebration Event + 9th Destiny

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

[KR Update] More Renewal + Celebration Event + 9th Destiny

Post by Soluna »

Hot Spring Renewal
- New look (Added Mana Tunnel to Hot Spring Region) + Events
- Added Rewards for Hot Spring Monkey Feeding
- Hot Spring Ticket added to NPC shops instant travel to hot spring area

Tara Auction House Renewal
- Auction Items increased up to 3 items per day
- More Items added to the Auction house list + Events
- Modified some minimum bid price values

Events
- Be the first to give the hungry hot spring monkey and you will receive a reward box and be entered into a drawing sweepstakes to a SPA.
- Accept the Hot Spring Spirit Mission from the Hot Spring Tree and defeat the Hot Spring Monkey Monsters to receive rewards from the Hot Spring Spirit.
- Feed the hungry Money Man NPC who appear at specific times in Zardine hot spring area to receive rewards.
- Accept the mission to protect auction goods from the bandits to receive reward boxes that gives raccoon clan wears.

Misc
- Changes to some blacksmith manual rank: Knight Lance/Harp/Battle Mandolin changed to Rank 6.
- Added Champion Knuckle Manual to the game.
[Rank 3 Blacksmith Pattern, 15% per step: Iron Ingot x6, Silver Ingot x4, Mythril Ingot x3, Finish step: Fine Leather x2, Large Nails x5]
- Mystery Metalware becomes non-tradable items.

Random Future Stuffs ???
- Added Puppet Control, Clown Puppet, Colossus Puppet Skill

- Added Perfume Making Skill

- Added Flame of Resurrection Skill: The Phoenix uses its flame to revive its master. When revived, powerful flame will surge around the master knocking back enemies. Phoenix will unsummon after using the skill. *cough*pet skill*cough*
Zeo

Re: [KR Update] More Renewal + Celebration Event + ???

Post by Zeo »

Interesting... I wonder what items Auction will have added into the list, along with the new rewards from Monkeys.

There's three Puppet skills now..? Interesting... o_O I won't be surprised if they made a destiny for that in the future...
Viha

Post by Viha »

Someone got Flahshy Naotan from Tara Auction Event

http://mabinogi.gameabout.com/bbs/view. ... 346&page=1
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote:Interesting... I wonder what items Auction will have added into the list, along with the new rewards from Monkeys.
It will take awhile to compile the items for auction. But the newly added Champion Knuckle Pattern seem like to be a candidate in that category.

For the monkey they give out random things like Water-balloon, Magical Instruments (The ones that make you gesture), Nao Dress Box (Which gives you a random Nao Dress), and other things like Big Table Fork/Knife etc...
Zeo wrote: There's three Puppet skills now..? Interesting... o_O I won't be surprised if they made a destiny for that in the future...
The data are actually from JP's update not KR's, KR's update deal with just the renewal contents. It's too early to say that's going to be the skill coming out.
But base on the text it would seem that the Puppet Skill will be usable skills as it has text like increase Puppet min dmg, increase Puppet max dmg, etc.
Perfuming Making might be something like Seasoning etc... and it might have something dealing with Wine Making.
Flame of Resurrection is definitely a pet skill with its descriptions.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

NPC Coco, you know like cocoa... nvm...
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

^^^^

Interesting... I wonder what Coco would be doing as NPC, and her roles and etc.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

She sure seems like the mischievous type!
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Zeo wrote:^^^^

Interesting... I wonder what Coco would be doing as NPC, and her roles and etc.
I can't find her in the Korean files or the Korean Test Server's files so she's probably from JP which means she may be Perfume-related.
Aegis

Post by Aegis »

Soluna wrote: Coco
Upon seeing the name... and the picture, I can only believe the next two NPCs will be Pico and Chico.
Yuneiko

Post by Yuneiko »

Aegis wrote:
Soluna wrote: Coco
Upon seeing the name... and the picture, I can only believe the next two NPCs will be Pico and Chico.
YOOOOOOOOOOO

IT'S LIKE SUCCUBUS!