[KR Update] Fashion Renewal + Family Renewal

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

[KR Update] Fashion Renewal + Family Renewal

Post by Soluna »

Fashion Renewal
- Contest change to 1st ~ 5th place can all get Fashion Contest Dress Box.
- Participant in the Contest Finals or the Crowd viewing the Finals will obtain Fashion Contest Star that can be given to the Contest Helper for reward and exp.
- Change Fashion contest scoring system.
- Fix in Fashion contest cannot pose emote problems.
- Fix can request PvP in contest problems.

Family and Marriage Renewal
- Add Family Helper in Filia, Physis, Emain Macha
- Parents of Family will receive power to summon both the spouse and one family member together once per real life day.
- When Family members are in party, members will receive +2 to str int dex and will (does not stack with more members).
- More Family member in the party, greater the exp bonus.
- When leave 1 family, there is a new rule you cannot join a new family for 7days.
- Family disband cool down change from 30days to 7days.
- After divorce, regardless of both player agree or only from one side, players cannot marry again for 7 days.
- Only after divorce can the parents leave the family. After divorce, all member will be removed from the family.
- Player have to use Family Helper to leave or disband family.
- Members removed from family due to parent divorce do not have to wait 7 days to join a new family.

Other Skill update (already added in Update Notes in Finalized section based on JP Server).

Released Instrument Dyes.
Zeo

Re: [KR Update] Fashion Renewal + Family Renewal

Post by Zeo »

Other Skill update (already added in Update Notes in Finalized section based on JP Server).
Mind giving the link? I can't seem to find this skill update.

Anyway... as for Fashion renewal... I wonder what the Fashion Box would give out...
Soluna

Re: [KR Update] Fashion Renewal + Family Renewal

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote: Mind giving the link? I can't seem to find this skill update.
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1207: Change of skill cool downs similar to JP and removal of durability loss on death. Which is safe to say will most likely be the version implemented for all servers.
Zeo wrote: Anyway... as for Fashion renewal... I wonder what the Fashion Box would give out...
Might be the gothic clothings from CH design contest in the past year, can't confirm on that yet.