[Preview] Marionette Skills?!

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Kapra

Re: [Preview] Marionette Skills?!

Post by Kapra »

Wait, did they say exclusive content or original content? The difference being Japan gets it first as opposed to only they get it.
Alarya

Post by Alarya »

Calisto wrote:
Alarya wrote:
Pyro wrote:I hope they lied... Like Japan needs even more exclusive content...
Can we get some NA exclusive content.. or do we already have some..? Besides the RM wear..
Because, y'know, the fashion slot totally isn't NA exclusive content (and not to mention one of the best features I've ever seen added to mabi).
As an aside, I'm interested in these puppet skills. I find it hard to believe these would be JP exlusive. These aren't just items and clothing but an entire destiny, so it seems odd it'd be only in one region.

xd I didn't realize that the fashion slot was NA only for now. How cool!
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Pyro wrote:Wait, did they say exclusive content or original content? The difference being Japan gets it first as opposed to only they get it.
There is no really difference. Nekojima was Japan Original Content and it is Exclusive Content. If you want to be more specific... it said Japan Independent Contents.

Is not like it is a word play... actually it is a world play... exclusive is not always exclusive, much like the suggested exclusive item Beginner's Wooden Lightning Wand.
Is like limited pets is not always limited.
In the sense it can be timed exclusive and timed limited pets.

There's no point in guessing something is "the" exclusive content or not because you don't know until it is announced and when interests are shown, they may become non-exclusives.

Yoorah is right that most stuff is dealing with licensing issues because they are all Japan anime cross overs.

Outside Nekojima, there's really not much Japanese exclusive content for JP. FMA was released in KR, Shadow Bushin is in TW and was going to be released in NA, Maid and Butler is in all server but NA at the moment, Menma Partner has a Commerce Partner version in KR that will also likely to be open to other servers. Shakugan no Shana's items also have modified version in all the server as well (Eluned alchemist set etc.).

Link for the interview for those wanted:
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/486/486118/
Alarya wrote: xd I didn't realize that the fashion slot was NA only for now. How cool!
Except not many think is cool, at least in the TW server. I mean do you feel cool saying to other servers that I can now spend money to rent cloth that will expire and perish...?
Karasuhebi

Post by Karasuhebi »

I think the puppets stay in the bags until you use marionette control?

In the character simulator there's no way to get the puppet out of the bag so that's why I'm wondering...Anyone got more info?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Karasuhebi wrote:I think the puppets stay in the bags until you use marionette control?

In the character simulator there's no way to get the puppet out of the bag so that's why I'm wondering...Anyone got more info?
As far as I know they are in Eweca Orb for Japan atm, you can cross fingers and hope someone gets one and post about it. And the dolls may or may not relate to the new skills.
Yuneiko wrote:Hoe + milking mastery all day. Where's mah suit?
This just hit me... but yea I bet some of you can't wait to be the Hoe Master or the Milk Master or the Egg Master... wat...?!
(And yes the training req. are just use those skills, getting Giant Potate / Golden Eggs etc...)
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Wine renewal... we don't have a thread on it... do we?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote:Wine renewal... we don't have a thread on it... do we?
Nope, you can do it if you want haha.

I think there's some bug with it too atm lol.

Overall is pretty much the same things but you can do it at commerce posts through the Imps etc...
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Phoenix Pet Skills:

Rest Rank E
Defense Rank 6
Smash Rank 6
Combat Mastery Rank 6
Windmill Rank 6
Melee Counter Attack Rank 6
Critical Hit Rank 6
Healing Rank 6
Firebolt Rank 6
Air Boost Rank Novice (Like Dragon's)
Flame of Resurrection Rank Novice
Karasuhebi

Post by Karasuhebi »

WAIT!? So the phoenix pet is a mount!? That's awesome! Also does someone have of picture of that pet? Was it released somewhere yet?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Karasuhebi wrote:WAIT!? So the phoenix pet is a mount!? That's awesome! Also does someone have of picture of that pet? Was it released somewhere yet?
No pictures, just data in package. It will be a fly mount.

Code: Select all

<Pet ID = "440514">
		<Skill Skill_ID = "10004">
		<Skill Skill_ID = "20001">
		<Skill Skill_ID = "20002">
		<Skill Skill_ID = "20003">
		<Skill Skill_ID = "23002">
		<Skill Skill_ID = "22001">
		<Skill Skill_ID = "23003">
		<Skill Skill_ID = "30006">
		<Skill Skill_ID = "30201">
		<Skill Skill_ID = "50137">