[Preview] Marionette Skills?!

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Kenero

Re: [Preview] Marionette Skills?!

Post by Kenero »

Soluna wrote:
Pyro wrote:Wait, did they say exclusive content or original content? The difference being Japan gets it first as opposed to only they get it.
There is no really difference. Nekojima was Japan Original Content and it is Exclusive Content. If you want to be more specific... it said Japan Independent Contents.

Is not like it is a word play... actually it is a world play... exclusive is not always exclusive, much like the suggested exclusive item Beginner's Wooden Lightning Wand.
Is like limited pets is not always limited.
In the sense it can be timed exclusive and timed limited pets.

There's no point in guessing something is "the" exclusive content or not because you don't know until it is announced and when interests are shown, they may become non-exclusives.

Yoorah is right that most stuff is dealing with licensing issues because they are all Japan anime cross overs.

Outside Nekojima, there's really not much Japanese exclusive content for JP. FMA was released in KR, Shadow Bushin is in TW and was going to be released in NA, Maid and Butler is in all server but NA at the moment, Menma Partner has a Commerce Partner version in KR that will also likely to be open to other servers. Shakugan no Shana's items also have modified version in all the server as well (Eluned alchemist set etc.).

Link for the interview for those wanted:
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/486/486118/
Alarya wrote: xd I didn't realize that the fashion slot was NA only for now. How cool!
Except not many think is cool, at least in the TW server. I mean do you feel cool saying to other servers that I can now spend money to rent cloth that will expire and perish...?

Dunno, how is it not cool that you can wear normal clothing/armor in the decorative slots? Sure you have to spend $1.20 per month to keep it open, but it's really no different than paying for service currently. Also it's not like you have to rent the expiration clothing, and the best clothes will always be gachapon.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Misc. Things:
-Skill: Trade Mastery

Code: Select all

3168	교역 마스터리
-Renewal of various old hair styles (Mostly NPC ones)

-Translated text of Beauty Shop for JP server

-Commerce Partner Card implemented for TW, + Black Outing Set as Prem Card for TW?

-Renewal of some hair styles (Mostly NPCs ones)

-Banquet Achievement: Hero of the Banquet for upcoming Banquet Renewal

-Renewal Trump Card Event Clothing + Various new Outfit

-Upcoming Stuffed Doll Event for TW?

-Crunchyroll Balloon item...?
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Where is the new hairstyle and renewal update coming from? It's not in KR or KR Test, is this JP or TW? (That or for some reason my packs stopped updating...)
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Pyro wrote:Where is the new hairstyle and renewal update coming from?
Japan.

Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Soluna wrote:Image
assjkdhsaldkjdfsnsdf i just changed to the original version of this hair
hopefully itl still look nice...
Cide

Post by Cide »

Soluna wrote:
Pyro wrote:Where is the new hairstyle and renewal update coming from?
Japan.

ah, are there any male hairs? OAO i'm really, really interested to know.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Cide wrote: ah, are there any male hairs? OAO i'm really, really interested to know.

Soluna wrote: -Skill: Trade Mastery

3168	교역 마스터리
Rank 1 30% Ducat Profit Increase.
Master Title: +5 protection +15 Def -30 dex, str, int
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Gotta say, besides rafting, I'm very impressed with DevCAT's recent updates. Thanks Sol.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Soluna wrote:
Cide wrote: ah, are there any male hairs? OAO i'm really, really interested to know.

Soluna wrote: -Skill: Trade Mastery

3168	교역 마스터리
Rank 1 30% Ducat Profit Increase.
Master Title: +5 protection +15 Def -30 dex, str, int
Wait... so we can wear those hairstyles now? The male one, I mean... If so... can elves wear it? D:
Ranalf

Post by Ranalf »

I wonder if that Ferghus hair style will be available to giants. Also; I think we're going to have mini-Ferghuses all over now with that hairstyle...Heck, I might even change my hairstyle from the recent one on NA(Gentle Layers) to that just cause it's that cool.