[Preview] Marionette Skills?!

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

Re: [Preview] Marionette Skills?!

Post by Soluna »

Ranalf wrote:I wonder if that Ferghus hair style will be available to giants. Also; I think we're going to have mini-Ferghuses all over now with that hairstyle...Heck, I might even change my hairstyle from the recent one on NA(Gentle Layers) to that just cause it's that cool.
I do not know if they will be available choices for players as they are not released because they didn't update the selection files yet.

Side note:
The black outing outfits in NA beauty shop are premium cards for TW, go figure.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Ranalf wrote:I wonder if that Ferghus hair style will be available to giants. Also; I think we're going to have mini-Ferghuses all over now with that hairstyle...Heck, I might even change my hairstyle from the recent one on NA(Gentle Layers) to that just cause it's that cool.
Assuming these are available to players, it won't be available to giants as there is no new character model for them. (Just got a copy of JP.)
Ranalf

Post by Ranalf »

Ah. It would have been cool if they did get it.

1 ferghus, 2 ferghus, elf ferghus, big ferghus.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Puppet Master Combat Style for those haven't seen it:
Sky

Post by Sky »

Soluna wrote:Puppet Master Combat Style for those haven't seen it:
[youtube]iyZ-icZ4sPg
i liek dat test room
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

I personally like it, seems like they're giving a way for people who are loners to solo things. Thanks for the video, Solar.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

well,im impressed
i honestly thought itd be a dumb golem copy.
think itl be any good or another one of those things that never go anywhere?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote:well,im impressed
i honestly thought itd be a dumb golem copy.
think itl be any good or another one of those things that never go anywhere?
=3=...It is a golem copy but you don't switch views + it can have auto AI like pets.

Okay that's a bit harsh lol... is still too early to say, aside from the string-like skill (which is like... totally similar to Arachne's motion...) is hard to say but it probably... will be okay... really it depends on how the system implemented...

Do note the skill interface changes, namely the loading icon. Remember when they were doing big changes? Seeing how they re-modeled NPC model/clothing recently? You are right if you think there are going to be lots more changes.
Achiel

Post by Achiel »

The only skill worth having from that set is Scorpion Wire! Smash the foe away then drag him back to you.
Kaiishisabaku

Post by Kaiishisabaku »

Soluna wrote:is hard to say but it probably... will be okay... really it depends on how the system implemented....
Out of personal experience, I learned that everything that looks good (which this definitely does) is going to be bad, and that which looks bad (like the 'Dynamic Combat System') good. I'm just hoping I'm wrong on this one..