[Preview] Marionette Skills?!

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
flamegoon

Re: [Preview] Marionette Skills?!

Post by flamegoon »

very interesting i wonder what other dolls/puppets will come out for this destiny ever since the release of G16 i must say the game has caught my attention a lot more with the release of more skills
Calisto

Post by Calisto »

Alarya wrote:
Pyro wrote:I hope they lied... Like Japan needs even more exclusive content...
Can we get some NA exclusive content.. or do we already have some..? Besides the RM wear..
Because, y'know, the fashion slot totally isn't NA exclusive content (and not to mention one of the best features I've ever seen added to mabi).
As an aside, I'm interested in these puppet skills. I find it hard to believe these would be JP exlusive. These aren't just items and clothing but an entire destiny, so it seems odd it'd be only in one region.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

I see no indication of the Puppet Master (or whatever it will be called) destiny being JP exclusive. You guys shouldn't worry. :P We'll most likely get it, it's just a matter of update schedule.
The more important questions are what exactly this destiny and these skills are like in practice. Marionette Catastrophe = self destruct? xD
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Yoorah wrote:I see no indication of the Puppet Master (or whatever it will be called) destiny being JP exclusive. You guys shouldn't worry. :P We'll most likely get it, it's just a matter of update schedule.
We're concerned with it being JP-exclusive because of an announcement Nexon JP Made shortly before we reached G16.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ferghus »

Ah, that's interesting. Do you have a link to the announcement? It would be best if someone were to translate it, too. I find it hard to believe that an entire destiny would be exclusive.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

All I know is what Solar said.
Soluna wrote:On the side note from recent JP interviews with Mabi-team:
- 5/24: JP will install the Gensis update with the new combat system. However, dura loss penalty will not be added.
- 6/14: Chapter 1 renewal will be added for JP server

Plan of Future:
- More renewal/updates are scheduled for C3/C4 content and will be similar to C1's renewal.
- C2 renewal are not being mentioned because it being kept a "secret" at the moment.
- C5 is already underdevelopment and will have official announcement when is ready.
- JP server will have exclusive content for the this summer.
- Homestead's updates will not be anytime soon.
Yuneiko

Post by Yuneiko »

Yoorah wrote:Ah, that's interesting. Do you have a link to the announcement? It would be best if someone were to translate it, too. I find it hard to believe that an entire destiny would be exclusive.
and not entire islands? skills? equips?
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

I'm still worried about the Puppeteer destiny being JP-exculusive though.

Like someone else said... like they really DO need more exculusive contents. >.>
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ferghus »

Yuneiko wrote:
Yoorah wrote:Ah, that's interesting. Do you have a link to the announcement? It would be best if someone were to translate it, too. I find it hard to believe that an entire destiny would be exclusive.
and not entire islands? skills? equips?
I've never been to Nekojima, but wasn't that just made for an event? IMO it's a lot less significant than an actual character class. Ditto for the skills (skill?) and equips, which AFAIK are mostly limited by IP licensing issues.

I'm not going to worry about it until I see some kind of confirmation or that announcement Psy mentioned.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yoorah wrote: I'm not going to worry about it until I see some kind of confirmation or that announcement Psy mentioned.
Well, technically it said they will be getting original content but it never stated what exactly is, I think it might be homestead related can't really say for sure yet.

I am also fairly certain the stuffed dolls are currently in Eweca Orbs for JP... so they may not related to the actual puppet skills.