[KR Update] 8th Anniversary + Banquet Renewal

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

Re: [KR Update] 8th Anniversary + Banquet Renewal

Post by Soluna »

shadofrak wrote: PST --> EST
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Is called take the information with a grain of salt.

Different region have different setup, is not always the same. TW have Auction House at 9:00PM real life, NA doesn't. Different region have different life style, especially the eastern servers that don't have different time zone such as NA, and the NA team will take that into account the different time zone for NA, that's the reason there's different teams for different region.

I am posting to inform people, not for them to nit pick and complain on the details because they can be changed for different regions.
Spaghedeity

Post by Spaghedeity »

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is Angular an event exclusive enchant? I don't know of any enchant named Angular, and I can't find it on the wiki or enchant database. I'm guessing it just has another name?
Aubog007

Post by Aubog007 »

Angular is Round.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Spaghedeity wrote:Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is Angular an event exclusive enchant? I don't know of any enchant named Angular, and I can't find it on the wiki or enchant database. I'm guessing it just has another name?
It is Blunt.

In other server it is Angular and Circular, in NA it is Blunt and Round.
Aubog007

Post by Aubog007 »

Figured it was one or the other. To me it's the same (despite the little differences)
Spaghedeity

Post by Spaghedeity »

13% crit prefix for hats... giggity.

I still want an 8th anniversary reactive that gives like 10% prot or something, lol. (i'd be happy with 5? qq)

Thanks for the quick reply, Sol.