[TW/CH Update] Stuffed Doll Event + Misc.

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

[TW/CH Update] Stuffed Doll Event + Misc.

Post by Soluna »

[TW/CH] Stuff Animal Event
Okay so much has been previously hinted at but here's what the Stuffed Doll Event is based on CH server:
You will have to help the Mysterious Doll NPC to collect stuffed doll parts in shadow realm from killing monsters.

Once you collect all 6 parts you have to talk to the NPC and it will give you a reward box.

The reward box will contain items and a mysterious doll ticket. Once you collect 7 ticket, you can trade for the Desert Fox or Squirrel Stuffed Animal.

Funny JP has theirs in gacha...

[TW] Commerce Partner
So, Commerce Partner is also released in TW but there's a couple things different, so I am just brief go through some aspects.
-Unlike Maid/Butler Partner you can only have female human commerce partner and you cannot adjust their height or body size. You can change their appearance.

-Unlike the KR version, they don't come with Star Rider set, in TW they come with Big Ribbon, Puffy Cocktail Dress, and Ankle Strap Ribbon Shoes
-They can wear most clothing but not magical clothing, and like Maid/Butler no robes either.
-They can dual wield, but they are not combat oriented and will use fist fighting animation even when dual wielding.
-They can wield bows like Maid/Butler, but all of them have no range attack so they can't use it to attack.

-Their specialty include the Thunder Skill (rank F) and they can increase your commerce weight limit by 100 and add 1 slot to the transportation and increase movement speed when carrying them (You cannot attack while carrying the commerce partner).
-You can summon before taking commerce goods and unsummon afterwards to preserve partner timer.
-They cannot repair like maid/butler, they do have cooking ability as well.

-Their shop is really limited, just Glasses / Magic Powder / Event. However, they do have siren glasses in their shop.

-Lastly, their daily quest deal with defeating bandits and giving ducats.
e.g: Defeat 15 Commerce bandits 200k Exp, Give 2000 Ducats for 100K Exp.
*Remeber daily quest from partner are shared by type. For example: if you have Maid A, Maid B, Maid C and you do daily quest for A (Whether through completed or failed or canceled) then you can't do it with B or C. If you have Maid A and Commerce Partner B, you can do daily for both.

[US] Crunchyroll Balloon
-This is like the Lorna/Pan Balloon that will be given out most likely in the Anime EXPO 2012, it takes up accessory slot and allow you to revive once similar to using a Nao Stone.
Daakun

Re: [TW/CH Update] Stuffed Doll Event + Misc.

Post by Daakun »

How much do the siren glasses cost?
I'd wear the things all the time if it weren't for that whole "unrepairable" issue, if I could buy a new pair whenever I needed that'd be swell.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

how big a speed increase does it give on comm?
also that new fashion tab kinda nulls anything unrepairable.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Daakun wrote:How much do the siren glasses cost?
I believe it costs 10000 Gold.
Armelle wrote:how big a speed increase does it give on comm?
It doesn't boost on commerce. It boost when you carry her, if you are carrying her you can't mount transportation. As for the speed boost, is significant enough.
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

Soluna wrote: [US] Crunchyroll Balloon
-This is like the Lorna/Pan Balloon that will be given out most likely in the Anime EXPO 2012, it takes up accessory slot and allow you to revive once similar to using a Nao Stone.
as in this crunchyroll?
also is it a consumable like the current stones or is it like the nao service in the past? and does it give any def/prot?
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

shadofrak wrote:
as in this crunchyroll?
also is it a consumable like the current stones or is it like the nao service in the past? and does it give any def/prot?
And can it be enchanted?
Sky

Post by Sky »

shadofrak wrote:
as in this crunchyroll?
I can only assume it's that one. There's like nothing else anime-related with the word crunchyroll that comes up to my mind.
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

so is the code then given at Anime EXPO 2012 and you have to physically go there to get one, or is it given in an event as a celebration?
Sky

Post by Sky »

shadofrak wrote:so is the code then given at Anime EXPO 2012 and you have to physically go there to get one, or is it given in an event as a celebration?
Physically is what I'm going to assume. That's how it normally is for events I believe so anyways.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

nandattebayo wrote: And can it be enchanted?
No.
No enchant, no repair.