[KR Testing] Talent System + Misc.

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
radionoise

Re: [KR Testing] Talent System + Misc.

Post by radionoise »

I suppose only the combat ones would really differ between races.

Giant:

Elf:

Elves just have Assault Slash for Lancer talent and I didn't bother to check Archer talent for giant.

Also, I can confirm no destiny bonus per level anymore... so you only get whatever your race would normally give now. I am only getting 0.5 STR per level on a 17 y/o Knight giant instead of 1.0
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

http://www.mediafire.com/?6tc7tz92i3qp5f1
new title screen music, okay song but not really the mabinogi theme...
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Armelle wrote:http://www.mediafire.com/?6tc7tz92i3qp5f1
new title screen music, okay song but not really the mabinogi theme...
I'm definitely modding that back if I ever unmute my BGM again...
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

radionoise wrote: Also, I can confirm no destiny bonus per level anymore... so you only get whatever your race would normally give now. I am only getting 0.5 STR per level on a 17 y/o Knight giant instead of 1.0
There goes those Luck Days... o well.

On the bright side, lots old model re-worked, well... NPC ones.
radionoise

Post by radionoise »

Soluna wrote:There goes those Luck Days... o well.
Well, now you can have tons of luck/will from talents so I think it might end up being a lot more crit actually... and you get all that at 1/1 instead of having to level.

Unless I'm confused as to how the system works, it would mean that the potential damage lost when not being the correct destiny for a skillset is now rather minimal in comparison to the destiny system?
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

So... sorry to be rude, and for going bit off-topic...

But when is C4 director leaving Mabinogi to be replaced with new director for C5? I just want him to GTFO Mabinogi.
radionoise

Post by radionoise »

Duncan has several blacksmith/tailor manuals. Found this:

Any idea where it comes from normally? I don't think I saw it in the list for jousting update.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

radionoise wrote: Well, now you can have tons of luck/will from talents so I think it might end up being a lot more crit actually... and you get all that at 1/1 instead of having to level.

Unless I'm confused as to how the system works, it would mean that the potential damage lost when not being the correct destiny for a skillset is now rather minimal in comparison to the destiny system?
The system just grant that level bonus when u reach it no? if You have Trader Talent Rank 1 you Will+15 Life+40 Luck+15

And... I think only Trader give Luck bonuses which is 15 at Rank 1. Unless you go for Grandmasters which is +40 for Trader and +10 for Traveler... I am just gonna rule out Grandmaster first because who knows how hard it will be when actually implemented and that 40 Luck need to dump 336 AP into Commerce Mastery, which also give luck that's fine, but just strictly comparing a character being the same state, 15 Luck is pretty easy to gain from Leveling as human at age 10/11 with 0.75 growth + 0.5 bonus is 1.25 per level and most high end people can hit 100 in 2 week no problem... so that's 125 Luck So I think is actually less luck... I am just interested in luck itself not critical exactly XD because is the hardest stat to raise.
radionoise wrote:Duncan has several blacksmith/tailor manuals. Found this:
Any idea where it comes from normally? I don't think I saw it in the list for jousting update.
Yea... they are putting the quest patterns in Duncan's shop on testing and I assume it is quest for getting a seal for Tailor/Blacksmith, so I guess it would be like smith champion knuckles and deliver something like that.
Champion Knuckle Pattern was actually added during Tara Auction house update. I believe... it's base price is 5mil, other things in the renewal auction also include beam swords etc...
Zeo wrote:So... sorry to be rude, and for going bit off-topic...
But when is C4 director leaving Mabinogi to be replaced with new director for C5? I just want him to GTFO Mabinogi.
Technically, base on the testing package itself... this is G17 stuff, so technically it is C5... I am not sure if the director was changed though.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Question about the "talent"

What do you mean by... 2x skill, and skill bonus?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote:Question about the "talent"

What do you mean by... 2x skill, and skill bonus?
As destiny system's x2 bonus when training the skill.

You need to be blacksmith talent to gain x2 training exp when training smith. It is... I guess trying to vary players more in a sense.