[JP Update] Phoenix Pet

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Luin

Re: [JP Update] Phoenix Pet

Post by Luin »

SAO? In my Mabi? Unpossible! (actually I wouldn't mind having a SAO x Mabi tie up event. Make it happen JP! Will buy a Kirito char card if it comes with both Elucidator and Dark Repulsor)

Ah so that's how Cichol revives himself, sneaky bastard xD

And poor Romeo would have required 2780 NP for him and Juliet ;_;

Still torn on whether to buy or not to buy and wait for cheetah instead (no guarantee that we will get the title...)

Any idea on what Trans Mastery does? I'd guess longer times or general buff to stats when transformed. The amount of masteries in Mabi is getting a bit too high IMO. What's next? Demigod Mastery? :p
Last edited by Luin on Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Luin wrote: Still torn on whether to buy or not to buy and wait for cheetah instead (no guarantee that we will get the title...)
I am pretty sure it will come with the title if there is the pet, because the title is bound to the box that come with the Cheetah, upon opening you can receive a Headband or the Paw Club. So it is character who open the box will get the title.

in general, there will no longer be anymore "typical" pets like the Silver Fox, Yellow Jindo etc...

devCat was asked if they plan on releasing a Rabbit Pet a while ago. The reply was the sell of common pet don't sell well compare to pets with abilities so they are unlikely to do it. Hence, all the new recent released pets will have special ability with them to drive up the sell, whether it be Warp Imp, Cheetah, or the Phoenix. That is not to say they wont release a rabbit with some ability.

Though with the Cheetah I can see Thoroughbred heading to the retired sections like it's lesser counter-part Haflinger not too long ago and the rest of the old pets.

*P.S. It is possible there are different version of Phoenix depend on region.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Luin wrote:Any idea on what Trans Mastery does? I'd guess longer times or general buff to stats when transformed. The amount of masteries in Mabi is getting a bit too high IMO. What's next? Demigod Mastery? :p
Transformation Mastery is referring to the destiny that is said to come out in G17S3, it has nothing to do with Falcon/Savage Beast/Paladin/Dark Knight.
uoi100

Post by uoi100 »

btw when you get revived by the phoenix does it restore your hp to 100% like a Nao Revive?
shadofrak

Post by shadofrak »

Luin wrote:SAO? In my Mabi? Unpossible! (actually I wouldn't mind having a SAO x Mabi tie up event. Make it happen JP! Will buy a Kirito char card if it comes with both Elucidator and Dark Repulsor)
Only if we get Asuna cards too
Thinking about it, making an MMO of an MMO anime...
Luin

Post by Luin »

Well JP has had Shana and FMA tie up after all~

@uoi100: With the crystal used, yes 100% recovery + full bless,
Without crystal, I have no idea + no bless.
Dertia

Post by Dertia »

Soluna wrote: After you use the skill, if you die within 1hour of using the skill you will be automatically revived. It seems like it will be a 'buff' state because it does have its own icon:Image
New healer class skill: Reraise!