[KR Testnig] G17S3 Shapeshifting Mastery + Demonic Items.

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Kapra

Re: [KR Testnig] G17S3 Shapeshifting Mastery + Demonic Items

Post by Kapra »

Question, that character window only has 7 tabs, in NA right now we have 9. (Basic Info, Additional Info, Part-Time Job, Keyword, Pet, Combo Card, Collection Journal, Commerce, Partner.) What's missing?
radionoise

Post by radionoise »

Psy wrote:Question, that character window only has 7 tabs, in NA right now we have 9. (Basic Info, Additional Info, Part-Time Job, Keyword, Pet, Combo Card, Collection Journal, Commerce, Partner.) What's missing?
Pet and Partner are now their own window you bring up from bottom menu IIRC, too lazy to get on and recheck.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote: Permanent bonus... I'd like to know how that'd work...
You use the transformation skill, you gain the bonus, just like transformation skills like Paladin/Dark Knight/Beast.
radionoise wrote:I do receive the stats the journal mentions the moment I am in a transformation, however.
Stats above are of a human, since elf and giants in test are getting racial skills that they shouldn't be getting so their stats are inaccurate all across.
That is what I am referring to. Transformation have permanent and activation bonus.
Boxed in red are permanent stats gains when transformed, these comes from marking the creatures in the list, in this case +1 HP.

Boxed in the yellow are activation bonus, it only apply when you transform into THAT creature, in this case +10% HP.

Bonuses are on of these 5: HP, Stamina, Str, Def, Pro.

NPC provide no bonus. (And yes, you cannot move as Red Dragon)
radionoise

Post by radionoise »

@above
Yeah, I understand what you mean.

Zeo and other people in mabination mistook what you said to mean that the permanent stat gains applied to your character stats outside of the whole transformation system, which is why I posted that as clarification. But yes, those are permanent and you get them as long as you are transformed regardless of creature like you sead.
DKnightOdin

Post by DKnightOdin »

Did you ever get around to using the training post you mentioned a couple pages back, Sol?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

DKnightOdin wrote:Did you ever get around to using the training post you mentioned a couple pages back, Sol?
As far as I know it just give you 1 training to a skill, which seems to be set to windmill training requirement. I assume it will be related to the Skill Training Coin they plan to add.