[KR Testnig] G17S3 Shapeshifting Mastery + Demonic Items.

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
uoi100

Re: [KR Testnig] G17S3

Post by uoi100 »

theres a demonic wand right?! D: Whats the stats on the demonic scale eye lance?
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

so...
nothing new for dungeons/new dungeons in general?
i hope they get around to that soon....
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote:so...
nothing new for dungeons/new dungeons in general?
i hope they get around to that soon....
There's homestead updates I believe... (Yes, I just got back now from work.)
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

New Homestead stuff?! Do want!
Get to work, Solar!
JoeyDee

Post by JoeyDee »

Homestead updates?! Grandmaster weaponry!? HARDER MISSIONs!
Please oh sweet Lymilark the only thing that would make this day better is if Nexon NA's service got better.

I look forward to seeing your work later this week.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Just couple things real quick... cuz I had a long day...

New NPC Shyamala or Shadow or whichever name Nexon decide to translate toois added, house is on the right of Wovoka. Sells the new dream catcher weapons and repair them. Also as a Training Post option which... increase a skill's train exp?! Not sure how it works yet...

On to the Demonic Weapons/Dream Catcher:
Base Stats
Everyone's gonna be using it right?! Not really... smith pattern are all rank 1, and each one require you have the particular talent at rank 1 to even equip it.

For the countless bow, its range is 2500 vs 2300 for wing bow.

Finally the Transformation Skill:
2 Journals are added, Hunting and Transform
Hunting... doesn't do anything atm. Transform allow you to transform into the particular animal/creature, as seen in the image, they also have the required rank mark next to them.

And that will do for now.

In addition, for some enemues you need to defeat that particular enemy a certain number of times before you can transform into them. As seen in the image, you need to defeat Master Lich 4 times and have rank 1 Transformation Mastery before you can transform into one.

The NPC transformation are through collection coin which maybe rare drop or gacha/cash shop item.

As to why transform? You gain addition bonus when transformed though your useable skill greatly reduces (Dunno if they will add special skill or something). For every creature you can transform into you can a overall bonus, and each creature also have a unique transform bonus that can be gained when you transform into that particular creature.
Aubog007

Post by Aubog007 »

Quest. Or intimacy perhaps? For npc coins
Justified

Post by Justified »

Are these 'transformations' in the typical sense (Paladin/Demigod - increases our stats, abilities, etc) or 'transformations' in a new form (disregard character equips/etc and become mob-like)?

Basically how much of our actual character is carried over into the transformation (gear, skill ranks?) and how much is limited (imps using archery? golems using alchemy? etc).
It would be awesome of some of the mobs (Master Lich) give us the ability to universally cast IntMagic or Chaincast or something ridiculous.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Justified wrote:Are these 'transformations' in the typical sense (Paladin/Demigod - increases our stats, abilities, etc) or 'transformations' in a new form (disregard character equips/etc and become mob-like)?
No, completely different. And I believe the accurate translation is a metamorphosis.
Justified wrote: Basically how much of our actual character is carried over into the transformation (gear, skill ranks?) and how much is limited (imps using archery? golems using alchemy? etc).
It would be awesome of some of the mobs (Master Lich) give us the ability to universally cast IntMagic or Chaincast or something ridiculous.
Idk about what skills or abilities each individual mobs have but most of your attacks are likely blocked out when morphed. For example, a chick can only use defense, but a Bandit Imp can use most basic melee and magic.
Aegis

Post by Aegis »

Better save those black orbs if you want full metal armor skeleton transformations.