[JP Update] Seal of Skill Training

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

[JP Update] Seal of Skill Training

Post by Soluna »

Seal of Skill Training (50) x1 at 1200 NX
and
Seal of Skill Training (50) x3 at 3300 NX

I have to word this carefully... let's see... okay... I believe it give 50 times skill training exp of the specific skill requirement but does not add 50 to the training requirement.

e.g. Use windmill 100 time with 0.5 exp requirement: using the Seals would give you 25 exp but your skill training requirement would still be 0/100
assuming you started out with 0/100.

Brionac: !@#$...

http://www.mabinogi.jp/6th/notice/infoB ... sp?ix=3231
shadofrak

Re: [JP Update] Seal of Skill Training

Post by shadofrak »

Instant skill training
NX well spent
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Rank 1 Blacksmith anyone?
Luin

Post by Luin »

Soluna wrote:Seal of Skill Training (50) x1 at 1200 NX
and
Seal of Skill Training (50) x3 at 3300 NX

I have to word this carefully... let's see... okay... I believe it give 50 times skill training exp of the specific skill requirement but does not add 50 to the training requirement.

e.g. Use windmill 100 time with 0.5 exp requirement: using the Seals would give you 25 exp but your skill training requirement would still be 0/100
assuming you started out with 0/100.

Brionac: !@#$...

http://www.mabinogi.jp/6th/notice/infoB ... sp?ix=3231
Ah, I thought it gave 50 points of skill training (as in use 2 to get a skill to 100 points and thus, rankable).
If it's just an improved Brionac ability, I'd say the NP isn't worth it.
Also, the seals are being sold only for limited time so it isn't going to be a permanent thing.

I still have one from the recent Hot Time event, going to save it up for one of the hell ranks I guess...
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

TW now selling Seal of Orichalcos Skill Training, NT 350 for 1 and NT 888 for 3.