[TW] Marionette Update Events

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

[TW] Marionette Update Events

Post by Soluna »

1. Marionette Master Training Quest:
- Daily Quest require you to use specific marionette skill on event monster in Emain Macha to receive one Proof of Marionette Training. Collect 10 in exchange of one 30 AP potion from Huw.

2. Becoming Marionette Master:
- Daily Quest require you to use specific marionette skill on event monster in Emain Macha to receive one Gold Wire of Marionette. Collect 10 in exchange of one Jeweled Handle from Huw.

3. Marionette Event Title:
Image Reach R9 Pierrot Marionette skill during event period to obtain Pierrot Prefix title.
Effect: Marionette max dmg+5, Marioneete max crit+5, dex +7.

Image Reach R9 Colossus Marionette skill during event period to obtain Colossus Prefix title.
Effect: Marionette life+20, Marionette def+2, Marionette pro+2.

Image Reach RF All Marionette skills during event period to obtain Huw Prefix title.
Effect: Str+12, Dex+12, HP+10.

4. Marionette Skill Ranking:
Register at the website with 1 skill from the designated skills: Marionette Control, Pierrot Marionette, Colossus Marionette and 1 optional skill from the other Marionette Skills and rank them during event period and get reward base on your rank when event period ends.
(limited 1 per account)
Rewards (Randomly selected 1):
When both skills are rank 1: Arch-Lich devCat Brooch, Difficult devCat Brooch, Vicious devCat Brooch, Inconvenient devCat Brooch.
When both skills are rank 4: Various material bags
When both skills are rank 7: Beauty Shop Pon (13)
When both skills are rank A: Mini-Pet Whistles
http://tw.beanfun.com/Mabinogi/event/20 ... ndex2.html
Aubog007

Re: [TW] Marionette Update Events

Post by Aubog007 »

CP Accessories.

Do want.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Soluna wrote:Obtain all 11 Marionette Skills rank F+ to receive special prefix title Huw: Dex +12, Str +12, HP +20
So in TW its debuffed compared to KR or is one of the two a typo? (Referring to HP amount in the Huw prefix title.)
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Psy wrote: So in TW its debuffed compared to KR or is one of the two a typo? (Referring to HP amount in the Huw prefix title.)
10 is correct value.
Luin

Post by Luin »

IIRC, it was act 1, act 2 and act 4 that were used for events 1 and 2.

Of course if you are aiming for one of the secondary titles, you'd already be training MC, CM or PM.

So for an easy time in getting those website rewards, act 1, 2 or 4 would be the best choice.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

For those deciding which skills to rank for if this event reaches NA. Pierrot and Colossus both cost 33 less AP than Marionette Control.

Pierrot adds to the the pierrot's min damage, max damage, critical, balance, health, defense, protection, and magic defense. It also gives you 5 str and 5 dex. (Both of which will effect your marionette's stats for both types.) Colossus is the exact same as pierrot in every way expect ranking Pierrot won't effect summoned Colossus obviously. . . And the two have different appearance, different animations, and different master titles. Pierrot adds 15 stamina, 2 crit, and 2 marionette crit. Colossus adds 10 health, 2 protection, and 2 marionette protection.

Ranking Marionette Control from rN to r1 adds 25 marionette min damage, 45 marionette max damage, 15 marionette crit, and 14 marionette balance. Those effect both pierrot and marionette; in addition to any future unreleased puppet types should there ever be, however unlikely. It also reduces cooldown by 15% for all puppet skills and adds 8 stamina and 24 dex. The master title adds 10 stamina and 10 marionette max damage.

As for the act skills, they're not so much alike so you can't really compare them, but AP costs increase as you increase the number in Act #. (Remember there is no Act 3, 5, or 8.) So for minimum AP costs you'd need either Colossus or Pierrot and Act 1, which together cost 250 AP. More for any other skill combination.

Soluna wrote: Rewards (Randomly selected 1):
When both skills are rank 1: Arch-Lich devCat Brooch, Difficult devCat Brooch, Vicious devCat Brooch, Inconvenient devCat Brooch.
When both skills are rank 4: Various material bags
When both skills are rank 7: Beauty Shop Pon (13)
When both skills are rank A: Mini-Pet Whistles
http://tw.beanfun.com/Mabinogi/event/20 ... ndex2.html
My friend and I are having trouble understanding that. I interpreted it as 1 reward for 1 person (with each person only getting one of those tiers) per server or per all servers. However, my friend thought you meant we get 1 reward of each teir we pass. Then we thought, maybe it means you qualify and get one reward from one of the tiers, it being random which tier you get if you unlock a tier. (So 50% of rA if you're r7-5, 33% at r4-2, etc). Can you please clear up how this works?
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

is this the event on the na version like right now? i saw something about a training event scroll by
would be nice to know cause if it isn't im just guna go for BIG GUTS RIP TEAR instead of the little girl
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Armelle wrote:is this the event on the na version like right now? i saw something about a training event scroll by
would be nice to know cause if it isn't im just guna go for BIG GUTS RIP TEAR instead of the little girl
^ This. There's something so much more satisfying about trampling enemies with a giant puppet rather than a cutesy one.
hen937

Post by hen937 »

I found that if you find your self in moment of what to do in game it more fun to take a big puppet and hit stuff in dungeons, on a side note did you see the puppets for mabinogi 2 area? It looks to big to function correctly?
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

hen937 wrote:I found that if you find your self in moment of what to do in game it more fun to take a big puppet and hit stuff in dungeons, on a side note did you see the puppets for mabinogi 2 area? It looks to big to function correctly?
I thought they were golems? And I'm sure they have workarounds or designated areas for them.