[JP] Homestead Update 11/8

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Sky

Re: [JP] Homestead Update 11/8

Post by Sky »

I'll pay 20 pons for cherry blossom trees :D
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Sky wrote:I'll pay 20 pons for cherry blossom trees :D
20 pons each?
Luin

Post by Luin »

nandattebayo wrote:20 pons each?
Yeah. Good luck in recreating the screenshot posted earlier xD
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Luin wrote:P
Dry Alch Oven, Wet Alch Oven, Farm Stone, Sakura Tree, Cookie Tree, the Star (all colours) , the Small Star (all colour), coloured City Lights, Sheep
Farm Stone 2nd Mining Pile (You can only have 2) is 100 PONs

Both Oven is 30 PONs

Sheep is 30 PONs each

Sakura Tree is 20 PONs each

Cookie Tree is 15 PONs each

Star, Small Star, City Light with rainbow color are all 10 PONs each

All of the above are PONs only, rest of the items can be built without PONs by collecting material (or if you want to spend PONs to build them you can do that also).

All old level 11 and below items doesn't have maintenance costs (You can also build them with PONs now).
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

How exactly do maintenance costs work? Are they like weekly and automatically consumed or do you have to go and manually update it?
Luin

Post by Luin »

Psy wrote:How exactly do maintenance costs work? Are they like weekly and automatically consumed or do you have to go and manually update it?
All I know is you have to pay maint cost of a tool every 7 days, or else that tool can't be used.
If it gets disabled, you have to wait till the next payment period to pay and restore functionality to it again.
So far the maintenance costs involve farmstones (about 1 to maybe a few more) and farmstone fragments (no idea what it is).
The total maintenance cost you have to pay will be displayed under your current farmstone count.

My guess is either it's automatic or there will be a button for you to pay the all the cost at once. Unless Nexon makes life difficut and requires us to pay for each tool manually >_>;
Sky

Post by Sky »

I imagine farmstone fragments will be stuff you get when you farm. I suppose it's to not make the farm feature obsolete once cap is reached.