[G17S4] Prologue: Nightmare + More

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

Re: [Preview] G17S4

Post by Soluna »

Luin wrote: It's like a mini-game of the commerce system where you choose destinations then earn points which you can then exchange for various items.
Playable once every 3 hours.
I am aware of that, the rewards are Nao Stone, 10 Pons, Different grades of Guarantee Letters, and Potion of Oblivion base on the points you earned.
I do not have time to translate though as my lunch break is over and my boss is behind me now ="=;;
Luin wrote: Where can we see the preview? The KR site? It's down for maint when I checked though...
There's only the poster teaser and the information that the new female character will be Milia/Miria and the story will stage in Iria posted. Nothing else is revealed. (Or is there...)
This is the link: http://mabinogi.nexon.com/C3/post.asp?i ... 80374X12X1

Regarding the Multi-Client, it has been implement in CH and TW, the 120 char limit was added to KR on 11/18 and now CH.

*Back to Work~
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Sorry for the late promo... (Had to pick up company's server didn't get back until 8pm ;_;)

Sky

Post by Sky »

yeaaa Ruairi's back
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

And this thread should be changed =3=... because it is released, it is short quest line paving story for next chapter like "G7" back then.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Sky wrote:yeaaa Ruairi's back
Is ironic... because wearing a mask doesn't help hide the mask wearer's identity anymore =3=...
Sky

Post by Sky »

Soluna wrote:
Sky wrote:yeaaa Ruairi's back
Is ironic... because wearing a mask doesn't help hide the mask wearer's identity anymore =3=...
Maybe, but what always gets me are curve balls.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Sky wrote: Maybe, but what always gets me are curve balls.
Like what... a dark wanderer who is posseded by an ancient evil spirit that was a past hero traveling towards the east,
wherever he went monsters start to spawn...
the hope of mankind lies in the girl with the ability to seal inside a piece of stone...

WAIT A SEC! Nvm...
Sky

Post by Sky »

Soluna wrote:
Sky wrote: Maybe, but what always gets me are curve balls.
Like what... a dark wanderer who is posseded by an ancient evil spirit that was a past hero traveling towards the east,
wherever he went monsters start to spawn...
the hope of mankind lies in the girl with the ability to seal inside a piece of stone...

WAIT A SEC! Nvm...
Chance to introduce new character? :P
Luin

Re: [G17S4] Prologue: Nightmare.

Post by Luin »

Wonder if Devcat has the guts to totally wreck Cor (like what Gravity did with Morroc in Ragnarok Online in one of the storyline updates)...
It feels totally weird for example to see Cor destroyed in a mission then you come back to the place looking as usual. >_>

So...Ruairi looking for Triona's replacement? :p
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Sky wrote: Chance to introduce new character? :P
Yea, Leia, Milia, Dark Wanderer, Stranger