[TW] Card Naming + 2x AP events, Secret Potion added

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

[TW] Card Naming + 2x AP events, Secret Potion added

Post by Soluna »

New Premium Naming Event, where player vote the name for the new prem card on Facebook.

2x AP event + Secret Potion of Oblivion added to Cash shop
*Secret Potion reset character level/explore level to 1 without rebirth, every 7 day can use one. e.g. Age 17 -> Age 18(use potion) -> Age 19(use potion) -> Age 20 (Free rebirth)
Currently sold as 58NT.
Araria

Re: [TW] Updates

Post by Araria »

How much is that applying conversion rates?
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

Comparing it with existing item prices in both our cash shops is more accurate than using currency conversion rates (as was the case in the Bone Dragon prediction), however, the lower-priced the item is, the higher the margin for error. As long as you're aware of that, you can do a basic conversion by comparing the Ice Bomb price in NT (12) to our price in NX (200).

Secret Potion of Oblivion = (200 * 58) / 12 = ~967 NX
You might get a more accurate conversion using the ratio I derived from the Bone Dragon thread, however I am too busy lazy to find it right now. :D

Even if this isn't close to 100% accurate, it looks like this thing will be a pretty sweet deal (assuming we will also get it). I just hope it doesn't still do that full stat reset like it did on that other server...
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yoorah wrote: Secret Potion of Oblivion = (200 * 58) / 12 = ~967 NX
You'd be dreaming if it work like that. It'd probably be $4~$5 in NA if it gets in shop at all (I highly doubt it will).

The better comparison would be their basic card is 99 and the potion is 58. It is on sell for limited time anyway for the x2 AP event to hoard people $.
Soluna

Re: [TW] Card Naming + 2x AP events, Secret Potion added

Post by Soluna »

Motion from new premium outfit based on Swan lake and Nutcracker for winter prem. Name selected for the event is Royal Ceremonial Guard Prem Card.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Soluna wrote:Motion from new premium outfit
it feels like they should just make this crap emotes, that last haloween card was just dreadful...
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Armelle wrote:
it feels like they should just make this crap emotes, that last haloween card was just dreadful...
I think the halloween outfit looks nice :(
Aegis

Post by Aegis »

nandattebayo wrote:
Armelle wrote:
I think the halloween outfit looks nice :(
I believe she means the constant scare animation.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

nandattebayo wrote:I think the halloween outfit looks nice :(
it does
but constantly going ablooogabloogablooga without something like a potion kit equipped is annoying