[Previw] G12S1 Promo Video

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

[Previw] G12S1 Promo Video

Post by Soluna »

G12S1 Return of the Hero

Trailer Video

Morrighan wears no shoes >"<
Armelle

Re: [Previw][G12S1 Promo Video]

Post by Armelle »

so does lugh become a god now or is that someone else who they decided to throw in the plot
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote:so does lugh become a god now or is that someone else who they decided to throw in the plot
Actually the man in the picture is the new god that will be introduced, Nuadha(Nuada). He's title is Nuadha the Silver Hand or Nuadha Airgetlám (Note inside the picture his right hand is a silvery claw. According to the legend, he was the first king of the Tuatha Dé Danann, and when he lost his right arm in the 1st war against the Fomors, he was dethroned by his people and put to exile. Eventually the 2nd war against the Fomor broke out and the people called out to Nuadha again for help, and he returned with the Airgetlám (Silver Hand) as his right arm to fight for his people again. Although he defeated the threat, he also lost his life in the process. So, he is the original bearer to the sword Claimh Solais/Claíomh Solais (Sword of Light) one of the four legendary treasures of the story. And Lugh is actually the successor to Nuadha, where the Spear of Lugh (a.k.a. Brionac) is also another one of the four legendary treasures. But it the story devCat made it so the Claimh Solais evolved* into Brionac. It is also notable to mention that the four legendary treasures are Lia Fail (Stone of Destiny), Claimh Solais (Sword of Light), Brionac (Spear of Lugh), and the Cauldron of Dagda, Where Dagda is the husband of Morrighan in the legend. Another interesting thing is that Cromm Cruiach is the one that fought against Nuadha during the second war against the Fomors, where both died in the process. I am pretty sure by now everyone knows or at least probably have guessed that Mogrant (The Dark Lord) is actually Lugh (The Knight of Light). In the legend Lugh is half Tuatha Dé Danann and half Fomor, his mother Ethniu is the daughter of the Fomor King Balor. Lugh lost hope in the humans after leading the Tuatha Dé Danann to victory during the second war against fomor and turned into the Dark Lord.

So really devCat can actually title this generation Return of the King *cough* *cough* because in actuality Nuadha is a king. As to whether we will have to fight Nuadha as the final boss... that I am not gonna spoil it...
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

yeah they should have done named it return of the king,cause hero makes me think of lugh ormorgantifyouwanttobepicky
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote:yeah they should have done named it return of the king,cause hero makes me think of lugh ormorgantifyouwanttobepicky
They probably would have but they'd run into trouble with Him

And this also just hit me, the actual update on the KR server for G12S1 is 12/16 and this Movie hmm 12/17 hmm coincidence?