[Testing] G18S1 Upcoming Contents

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

Re: [Testing] G18S1 Upcoming Contents

Post by Soluna »

Sulien Ecological Preservation... No, I dunno why it's got purple things coming out... Can't enter yet.

Heulwen Mines Outside

Inside the Mines

In before steam engines!
Code wrote:I thought this was suppose to be apart of G17S4? What makes this G18? It could be S4 or S5 even?
Farm and Nightmare update were marked as EX/S4, not that it really matter anyway because NA doesn't always follow seasonal updates.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Not G18 but might as well mention it...
CH Design Contest Winner: Snow Rabbit Tea Party Outfit Implemented in CH, currently the rare reward from Fishing Event.

Woot 3000! I am off now~
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

shadofrak wrote:
Zeo wrote: Iria Commerce, anyone?
The only problem with Iria commerce is that IRIA IS FRIGGIN HUGE. It would be a pain to do commerce between, for example, Connous and Physis (because that would involve the Solea maze)

Flying commerce mounts are a possibility, but there are certain sections of Iria that definitely need to be adjusted (like Solea) if commerce is to ever work there.
Code

Post by Code »

Really? Nobody bothered to pay attention to the Imp?

Pack Dragons people. Come on.

Also, I know that NA doesn't follow updates as overseas do, but it's a little extreme to be calling it G18S1 when G17S4 isn't even out in KR yet (from my understanding, it's suppose to be released this week?)
Aubog007

Post by Aubog007 »

I was told it was already out, however i also have the impression it is going to be released this week on the 13th.
Ikkisuki

Post by Ikkisuki »

Code wrote: Also, I know that NA doesn't follow updates as overseas do, but it's a little extreme to be calling it G18S1 when G17S4 isn't even out in KR yet (from my understanding, it's suppose to be released this week?)
Because the data calls it G18S1.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

hen937

Post by hen937 »

This makes me think that when we do progress to the higher generations we will hit the age of technology and get pets made up of machine parts.
Sky

Post by Sky »

hen937 wrote:This makes me think that when we do progress to the higher generations we will hit the age of technology and get pets made up of machine parts.
I can imagine that in another continent
m6mkiller

Post by m6mkiller »

I was poking around and found that there are some type of wings that are going to be like a robe Any ideas on this?