[KR Update] Hybrid Skills + X'mas Card

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
flamegoon

Re: [KR Update] Hybrid Skills + X'mas Card

Post by flamegoon »

One more question is this all part of G17s4 or G18 ?
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

flamegoon wrote:One more question is this all part of G17s4 or G18 ?
I'd like to know this as well...

Plus G18 already came out to public servers but I've yet to hear any mentions of those six hybrid skills nor I can find the videos on them.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Zeo wrote:I've yet to hear any mentions of those six hybrid skills nor I can find the videos on them.

turn down sound......
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

...Shockwave is one-time use only for 120 seconds long? It kinda disappoint me... especially since 120 is quite long for a skill with 400 max base damage. ><;
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote:...Shockwave is one-time use only for 120 seconds long? It kinda disappoint me... especially since 120 is quite long for a skill with 400 max base damage. ><;
Cool Down will have chance to be canceled when user is hit. 400 is base damage similar to Thunder, it is basically a quick 1 charge thunder.

They did mention more hybrid skills will be coming, which is one of the reason they did the talent system in the interview.
adjua

Post by adjua »

I think I figured it out, firearms might be the last talent added to mabinogi for awhile and they will start to make more hybrid skills instead. As you see in this picture there is one more talent spot perfectly open to make an even table. If anyone has any information on firearms I would like to know so badly!
http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/images/1/ ... hoices.png
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

adjua wrote:I think I figured it out, firearms might be the last talent added to mabinogi for awhile and they will start to make more hybrid skills instead. As you see in this picture there is one more talent spot perfectly open to make an even table. If anyone has any information on firearms I would like to know so badly!
Actually, that talent icon isn't blank, it was designed to be like that. The blank is there because Elves don't have Lance and Giants don't have Archery. But Humans have both.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Psy wrote:
adjua wrote:I think I figured it out, firearms might be the last talent added to mabinogi for awhile and they will start to make more hybrid skills instead. As you see in this picture there is one more talent spot perfectly open to make an even table. If anyone has any information on firearms I would like to know so badly!
Actually, that talent icon isn't blank, it was designed to be like that. The blank is there because Elves don't have Lance and Giants don't have Archery. But Humans have both.
Actually... when I rebirth my main (which is an elf) and I still can pick the Lancer talent because it's on there, it just show no skills for for you to gain 2x EXP on.