[Preview] Chapter 5: G18 Mabinogi The Drama: Iria

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Kenero

Re: [Preview] Chapter 5: G18 Mabinogi The Drama: Iria

Post by Kenero »

Majimari wrote:
radionoise wrote:As of recently, guns no longer have access to elemental reforge if the reports I've heard are true, however, which should balance them A LOT.
Were they really so overpowered that they needed to remove access to elemental reforges for them though? Like wouldn't making guns unable to access them make them considerably weaker in comparison to other weapons?
Think of it as similar to puppets. Without elementals, puppets are strong with enough stat behind them.

The same can be said for guns in a way.
uoi100

Post by uoi100 »

that and with frenzy giving gunners 100% crit for a long period ( around 28 seconds at rank 1 ) and with access to special upgrades, it should be fairly balanced...? And Yoorah do you still have a link to that video :D?
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

uoi100 wrote:that and with frenzy giving gunners 100% crit for a long period ( around 28 seconds at rank 1 ) and with access to special upgrades, it should be fairly balanced...? And Yoorah do you still have a link to that video :D?
May not be the same video but:

uoi100

Post by uoi100 »

Kenero wrote: May not be the same video but:
oh thanks, I actually forgot to edit that I found it xD, I know its strange but I usually read the last page and then go through the previous pages >>;;
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Hello Macha...

[spoiler]And we found out the man who broke Macha's heart was reincarnated as Lucas and Ruairi is the reincarnation of the unlucky childhood friend who never got the girl.

Just joking![/spoiler]
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Kenero wrote:Hello Macha...
about
time

sheesh.
looks neat
[spoiler]and the breasts aren't too oversized either.[/spoiler]
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Armelle wrote:
Kenero wrote:Hello Macha...
about
time

sheesh.
looks neat
[spoiler]and the breasts aren't too oversized either.[/spoiler]

For you shotalach lovers:

And you Ruairi fangirls fanboys:

Happy?!
Acendant

Post by Acendant »

was wondering what he looked like without the beard.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Acendant wrote:was wondering what he looked like without the beard.
Should've just asked, there is portraits of him without the beard but with the new hair way sooner than that. I'll upload it to this post in a sec.
Spoiler: show
Edit: Six versions of his portrait were released in the initial update with him, fully armored, armored without a helmet, and armored without a helmet with a beard. Those three had two versions, with and without a cape.
Though, it looks like his hair is different now. . .
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

so does tarlach change at all? or are magical bear/druid powers preventing that.