[Preview] Chapter 5: G18 Mabinogi The Drama: Iria

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Re: [Preview] Chapter 5: G18 Mabinogi The Drama: Iria

Post by ferghus »

Guns look like they'll be powered by some sort of magic or alchemy anyway, so history does not apply (it doesn't apply in any case, actually.. but whatever).
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

i still say they look alien as fuck, but nobody knows yet.
considering beam sabers i wouldnt put it pass them to go that route.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Not to mention, ignoring the fact that magic doesn't exist, Alchemy in Mabinogi has nothing to do with real Alchemy aside from Metal Conversion since Alchemy is pretty much just the middle ages study of how to do what we can do today with Nuclear Fission and Nuclear Fusion (and obviously not safely).

And remember, the timeline in Mabinogi isn't flat, it's not as if only one years happens between G3 and G9, even though one could choose to do, say, G8 before G1.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Psy wrote:Not to mention, ignoring the fact that magic doesn't exist, Alchemy in Mabinogi has nothing to do with real Alchemy aside from Metal Conversion since Alchemy is pretty much just the middle ages study of how to do what we can do today with Nuclear Fission and Nuclear Fusion (and obviously not safely).

And remember, the timeline in Mabinogi isn't flat, it's not as if only one years happens between G3 and G9, even though one could choose to do, say, G8 before G1.
This, pretty much, lol. Mabinogi is loosely based off the Celtic mythology.

There's many random things we could say that doesn't "suit" to Celtic mythology but it got made into the game anyway. I like Mabinogi the way it is though.
Nimewe

Post by Nimewe »

더 드라마: 이리아, 4화 샤먼의 수련: 의식
Spoiler: show
http://mabinogi.gameabout.com/news/view.ga?news_id=2261
anyone know what this stuff says?
Spoiler: show
http://mabinogi.nexon.com/C3/Drama/main.html
Kiex

Post by Kiex »

the chart thing on the main page?.. the top unpictured icon says user. then it related everything in regards to "allied" or "foe" and also subordinate/married/etc
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Kiex wrote:the chart thing on the main page?.. the top unpictured icon says user. then it related everything in regards to "allied" or "foe" and also subordinate/married/etc
You need to log on, so I can lock you in the jail.

Episode V:
Possible to obtain Black Dragon Knight Sword in reward box, 140~220dmg, 40% balance, 50% Crit, Level 1 Pierce, 2Hand-Sword. D: *Human can equip shield with this sword. (Giants:@#$!@#) and Since is 2Hand, it is Human/Giant only (Elf:@#$!@#)

???

and

New Skills incoming.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Soluna wrote:Episode V:
Possible to obtain Black Dragon Knight Sword in reward box, 140~220dmg, 40% balance, 50% Crit, Level 1 Pierce, 2Hand-Sword. D: *Human can equip shield with this sword. (Giants:@#$!@#) and Since is 2Hand, it is Human/Giant only (Elf:@#$!@#)
What about Elves? =<
See what I did there?
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Soluna wrote:*Human can equip shield with this sword.
if you are actually serious, i'm at the point where this stuff isn't surprising at all.
no comment.
Sky

Post by Sky »

Soluna wrote: Episode V:
They better raise the spirit weapon level cap...