[KR Update] Nimbus Pet + New Cash Items

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

[KR Update] Nimbus Pet + New Cash Items

Post by Soluna »

Fly mount, can Lance charge.
Summon Effect Skill: Serene Wind
Puts nearby enemies to sleep, give 20 def 5% protection, 400% mana/stamina recover boost to all party members.
*Lullaby doesn't stack with Serene Wind.

Dragon Knight Potion: Increase 20% dmg to dragon monsters for 10min (doesn't work against Red Dragon in Shadow Realm)

White Dragon Summon Quest Scroll: Summon White Dragon to Physis Field.

Drama Replay Action Board: Re-watch complete main quest scenes.
Deletion

Re: [KR Update] Nimbus Pet + New Cash Items

Post by Deletion »

...How2lance charge on nimbus...
hen937

Post by hen937 »

So we are going to Dragon Ball Z in mabinogi know?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Deletion wrote:...How2lance charge on nimbus...
Deletion

Post by Deletion »

Oh my g-
Is the speed the same as cheetah?!
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Soluna wrote:Image
Drama Replay Action Board: Re-watch complete main quest scenes.
that icon....
do we have to pay real money to re-watch cutscenes now...?
or do they just like to put that swirly icon background on all their promotional imagery
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

How much does the nimbus pet cost in correlation other pets released in KR? The black nimbus isn't released?

Does the the drama item only apply to G18? (If you can know yet.) Please don't tell me they're scrapping the magic library. . .
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

I think it allows you to "redo" the specific Episode(that's what they are called now) again, Library itself is not removed.

The Nimbus is Cheetah Speed on ground (yes you got slapped if you bought a cheetah) and it is slightly slower than Phoenix in air (27 vs 26).

It's effect doesn't stack with Lullaby but stack with Endurance, it has 15def 50% protection. It will auto unsummon when it faints, but when summon again it will revive on it's own. It doesn't have age bonus nor does it change size.
Sky

Post by Sky »

Soluna wrote: The Nimbus is Cheetah Speed on ground (yes you got slapped if you bought a cheetah) and it is slightly slower than Phoenix in air (27 vs 26).
oww
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Soluna wrote:I think it allows you to "redo" the specific Episode(that's what they are called now) again, Library itself is not removed.
It allows you redo any new episodes again (Only 1 episode now though) and the rewards are different when you complete again as well.