[KR/JP/TW Update] Black Dragon, New Prem Card, Vocaloid

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Nozomu

Re: [KR/JP/TW Update] Black Dragon, New Prem Card, Vocaloid

Post by Nozomu »

Soluna wrote:
JP released the Vocaloid Karakuri Bags on 1/31 which allows you to some the doll like Vocaloids that follows you around (It will pick up gold for you). You can summon up to 4 unique dolls all together, and when you summon all four you get the set bonus buff of +10 all stats, +15 Max damage bonus, +7 Crit, +3 pro, +5 def. While the dolls are summoned, you can still summon pets as well. Each Vocaloid Karakuri Bag is 3x2 and summon time is 120min for the dolls and act as 5x5 bags. Each single summon will will give +5str, +5 int, +5 dex, +5 will depend on the type of doll they are.

*One thing to note is because they are bag items you can't put them into another bag (you may want to think twice if you do not pay for service.).
Its said on the bag description "Free play user can also use it, but can't trade."....
I want this bags.... inventory 5x5x4 ; ;
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Zeo wrote:[s]I know the thread for them isn't here but...[/s]

There's four different character cards, Miku, Kaito, Rin, and Len.

The hairstyle they come with from the card... are they actual hair or are they wig?

Thanks!
Hair. There are Wigs Version as well in Foreign Gacha.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

About how much would the karakuri bags cost in NA in comparison to similarly priced items?
Lighthalzen

Post by Lighthalzen »

Nexon JP charged 4500 NP. To get an idea of the pricing, JP Mabi charged 1,190 NP for the cloud. NA Nexon charged us 11,900 NX

I think we can safely assume the package for all 4 bags is gonna run us 45,000 NX ($45 USD)
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Lighthalzen wrote:Nexon JP charged 4500 NP. To get an idea of the pricing, JP Mabi charged 1,190 NP for the cloud. NA Nexon charged us 11,900 NX

I think we can safely assume the package for all 4 bags is gonna run us 45,000 NX ($45 USD)
For a pseudo-pet whose inv takes up your inv room?. . . Does not sound worth it assuming they do proportion the costs that way.
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Psy wrote:
Lighthalzen wrote:Nexon JP charged 4500 NP. To get an idea of the pricing, JP Mabi charged 1,190 NP for the cloud. NA Nexon charged us 11,900 NX

For a pseudo-pet whose inv takes up your inv room?. . . Does not sound worth it assuming they do proportion the costs that way.
You can get a bag of your choice for free if you do the roulette event.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

nandattebayo wrote:
Psy wrote:

You can get a bag of your choice for free if you do the roulette event.
Are you sure that's referring to the karakuri bags and not the item bags?
This is what I think they're referring to, and it should be a separate item from the Karakuri bags, I believe.
Last edited by Kapra on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
sSsDoOm

Post by sSsDoOm »

Since this hasn't been mentioned, I'll just drop this fancy link here....

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/events/hatsune-miku
Lighthalzen

Post by Lighthalzen »

Psy wrote:

Well it comes out to about 11,250 NX per psudo-pet bag which seems in-line for a limited edition item that Nexon usually comes out with. However those previous pets before had such an OP pay2win aspect of them (cloud, bone dragon, ice dragon, partner) So their utility was reasonable for their cost.

I agree with you on the item bags as the bingo rewards. the OP stated it showing the item bags and shirts as a reward from the bingo event.
Hopefully nexon is reasonable with the prices and doesnt set it to something absurdly high. Honestly i think $25 would be just about right. $6.25 for a 5x5 item bag with a psudo-pet
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Soluna wrote:
Zeo wrote:[s]I know the thread for them isn't here but...[/s]

There's four different character cards, Miku, Kaito, Rin, and Len.

The hairstyle they come with from the card... are they actual hair or are they wig?

Thanks!
Hair. There are Wigs Version as well in Foreign Gacha.
Hmm. I hope we're getting the gachapon here then... I'd rather use the wig version to be honest..