[Testing] Dual Gun Talent

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Daakun

Re: [Testing] Dual Gun Talent

Post by Daakun »

Neat, that's giving me a range of 144.6~173.6 from int/str alone.
I feel like I will like these guns. xd
Quinteen

[Testing] Dual Gun Talent

Post by Quinteen »

I wonder when this class is going to come out in North America!

I can't wait!
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Quinteen wrote:I wonder when this class is going to come out in North America!
Gun updates are from EP.6 in G18. Assuming G18 comes out this week, you would have to wait another 5 weeks because each week will be 1 EP update, so roughly 2 month time frame.

Something like that.
MabiFan1927

Post by MabiFan1927 »

Quinteen wrote:I wonder when this class is going to come out in North America!

I can't wait!
Me neither! I HAVE EXCITEMENT! :D :D :D
Sledeau

Post by Sledeau »

How does Cross Buster work in regards to knockback? I see that its two hits, the kick and then the shot. If they are on the first knockback, will the kick bounce them in place like would normally happen on the second knockback? If you kick them while they are on their second knockback, will they stand up immediately like you'd expect or still be knocked back?
Darkertan

Post by Darkertan »

What could be the '"standard" combo with the gunner? Like puppeteer Crisis->Climatic Crash-> any other area/crowd control skill
And is there any difference in wearing a Heavy armor instead of a light one on gunner's stat/skills?
Daakun

Post by Daakun »

Darkertan wrote:And is there any difference in wearing a Heavy armor instead of a light one on gunner's stat/skills?
Only on secondary benefits to having dex; you will lose some balance, and when we get the update (I totally forget what the timing was on this part), defence ignore. (each 15 dex = ignore 1 defence)