[Testing] Dual Gun Talent

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Armelle

Re: [Testing] Gunner Talent

Post by Armelle »

Soluna wrote:
Armelle wrote:may as well get it it out of the way
But you are missing the Matrix...
i think you mean messiah time
jofdeath

Post by jofdeath »

anyone know the per max and min for stat bonuses from int and str, because i want to know what my 400+ str and 930+ int would give on a regardless state :P
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

It's 5 int or 5 str for 1 max dmg, according to radionoise. Dunno about min dmg.
Keep in mind that since it's in testing atm, you shouldn't plan too much based on the specifics. It's quite possible that they'll be tweaked based on feedback.
jofdeath

Post by jofdeath »

Yoorah wrote:It's 5 int or 5 str for 1 max dmg, according to radionoise. Dunno about min dmg.
Keep in mind that since it's in testing atm, you shouldn't plan too much based on the specifics. It's quite possible that they'll be tweaked based on feedback.
im just looking on how much the dmg would get to, so its going to be similer to giant throw, but also adding in int for dmg to. and from what ive from the vids that are already posted on youtube, its going to be the player basicly doing circles around the enemy's killing them ensted of puppets dragging them toward 1 area
Trees

Post by Trees »

Are AP costs known yet?
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

So did they remove the cap quests or just make them not mandatory? Did they add more exploration quests or change any of them or expect us to rely on low lvled quests and other forms of exploration?
Kinghooah

Re: [Testing] Dual Gun Talent

Post by Kinghooah »

Is the rumor true about Giant and Elf only or can any race use Dual guns?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

8 New Gunner Skills
Dual Gun Mastery - Damage 200%, +30 dmg 6% Crit
Reload - Full reload the ammo for the gun
Closer - Move close to target and shoot, Damage 200%, 1100 distance
Far Away -Shot the enemy and propel back by the recoil, Damage 250%, 500 distance
Cross (X) Buster - Kick up enemy and shoot it, Damage 500%, 300 distance
Shooting Rush - Leap forward and rapid fire at the area, Damage 500%, 1100 distance.
Bullet Storm - Massive fire at an area, Damage 60% * Number of Target, 1100 distance.
Frenzy - Reset All Skill currently in cool down, Attack speed increase, Infinite Ammo, All hit turn to critical hit.

Gunner Stats: Uses Str and Int. Damage will be effected by the bullets being used, there are a total of 3 types.
*Notice the +7 (Who's Dealla? Find out yourself =3=...)

Gunner have 3 idle poses and a attack pose:
ImageImageImageImage

When using the Area Attacks, target in the range will be targeted by the little red arrows.

Is only a matter of time before we can do this right?

4 New Life/Craft related skill
Rare Mineralogy - Skill used to mine in Heulwen Mines
Sulien Ecology - Skill used to gather materials in Sulien
Heulwen Engineering - Skill to craft Guns and other Weapons
Magic Craft - Skill used to craft Magical weapons and Accessories

New Items:
From top to bottom, left to right
The 3 Guns:Zeder II, Dealla SE, Taunes MKII, Practice Bullet, Magic Bullet x2, Heulwen Repair Kit (Only NPC in Heulwen Mines repair the gun, this repair kit acts like remote shop with 98% repair),
Sulien Ecology Bag, Heulwen Mine Bag, Thunderstruck Oak Staff (Need it to use Sulien Ecology), Heulwen Drill (Need it to use Rare Mineralogy), Savage Lightning, Fire, Ice Wands, Hermit Staff, Bhafelsepaer Huntress (The Arrow), Bhafelsepaer Hunter, Bhafelsepaer Slayer (Who is Bhafelsepaer? Find out yourself... it black and is a dragon.)

All the wand and staff are crafted through Magic Craft, Hermit Staff can be used for intermediate spells without charge.

All the Weapon are crafted through Heulwen Engineering, that means the Bhafelsepaer (Require Dragon Parts from Bhafelsepaer) and the guns (There's a craft-able gun call Meriel PE), also the Slayer is similar to the Black Dragon Knight Sword, just different stats and can be enchanted/upgraded. Bhafelsepaer's Huntress is one item with that allow you shoot as much as you want (Sounds wrong, but yea) and it can only be used with Bhafelsepaer Hunter.

Material for the Magic items can be gathered in Sulien, where you must battle Mutant Purple Rabbits!

You basically find glowing spots and use the staff to gather:

The mutant purple monsters also drop item that will be used in crafting: such as the Mutant Rabbits drop Mutant Rabbit Foot

You can create accessory items with the magic craft skill, such as Lucky Rabbit Foot (which gives +5 Luck, 0/0 def/pro), there are a total of 3 accessories you can craft at the moment.

Misc.:
Exploration Cap level quest removed, Exploration Level cap increase to 30.
Ore Fragment, Herb Stack Size increase to 20.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Kinghooah wrote:Is the rumor true about Giant and Elf only or can any race use Dual guns?
My first image will answer that question.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Can the Hermit Staff still be charged for extra damage despite not needing charges for intermediate magic? Can any of the new weapons be special upgraded? (I moreso care if the staff is because that's the only thing keeping me form using anything but Trinity Staff.)
Last edited by Kapra on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.