[Testing] Dual Gun Talent

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Euphie

Re: [Testing] Dual Gun Talent

Post by Euphie »

Nimewe wrote:마비노기, 마법·연금술 상반기 내 전격개편
http://mabinogi.gameabout.com/news/view.ga?news_id=2269
They seem to be saying there'll be an ultimate skill untrain capsule (all skills to F) and that Magic and Alchemy will be rebalanced in light of the recent Gunner talent, is that right?
jofdeath

Post by jofdeath »

random extra question, is guns considerd G17S4 or G18S1, because i cant really find anything that says what one its considerd
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

Guns are G18 content. :P
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

jofdeath wrote:random extra question, is guns considerd G17S4 or G18S1, because i cant really find anything that says what one its considerd
G18E6 or maybe later, not S1. There is no seasons in G18. E6 would be five weeks after G18E1/initial patch if we get it weekly like KR.
jofdeath

Post by jofdeath »

Psy wrote:
jofdeath wrote:random extra question, is guns considerd G17S4 or G18S1, because i cant really find anything that says what one its considerd
G18E6 or maybe later, not S1. There is no seasons in G18. E6 would be five weeks after G18E1/initial patch if we get it weekly like KR.
mmm so it is considered G18, this is basicly was what i couldn't figure out of when it was being released
jjward13

Post by jjward13 »

Is there a place I could look up the rank/material requirements for the new things created through magic craft? I know the bow and arrow require materials from the black dragon, but like what specifically, what rank, and the same for the wands and staff. If nothing's been made yet though then I will wait till it comes to NA like a patient little windy :c
cragner2

Post by cragner2 »

Is there any information on the Engineering skill (or maybe i just missed it)
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Is Attack Speed + Good for Guns?

I was checking on KR and one of the suggestions to enchants for gunners were attack speed +.

You basically get Frenzy's attack speed (minus the 100% critical hit) for normal attacks 100% of the time, which indirectly increases DPS.

It isn't bad seeing how attacking the enemy 7-8 times instead of 4-5 times before they touch you is damaging.

However, they don't suggest wearing heavy armor (though that may change with the g18 update) but things like the hummingbird enchant, hawk, etc. being preferably on the chinese boots and helm.

nana wrote:
normal attack

normal attack with set effect

normal attack with set effect + frenzy

just a comparison.

However there's also an alternative to making one:

Automatic
rank8
suffix drop from mob
enchant enable for Dual-guns
Attack speed increase 8
Reload rank5+ damage balance 15% increase
Shoot rush rank7+ critical 10~15% increase
enchant enabled regardless of rank.

With that enchant and +2 attack from viscount boots, you're good to go.

I am not sure how difficult it is to obtain the enchant.

If anything, now is the perfect time to make your gunner skill.
jjward13

Post by jjward13 »

At the very least, what talents do Heruin Engineering, Magic Craft, Rare Mineralogy and Sulien Ecology fall into
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

jjward13 wrote:At the very least, what talents do Heruin Engineering, Magic Craft, Rare Mineralogy and Sulien Ecology fall into
Because it's such a good question:
When they were in testing, they doesn't belong in ANY talent. They are all life skills, though I think Mineralogy and Ecology is under merchant after live.

As for your other question:
Rare Mineralogy and Sulien Ecology are collection skill like Milking, Egg Gathering, etc...

Heruin Engineering and Magic Craft are craft skill using material gather from Mineralogy and Ecology.