[Testing] Dual Gun Talent

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

[Testing] Dual Gun Talent

Post by Soluna »

8 New Gunner Skills
Dual Gun Mastery - Damage 200%, +30 dmg 6% Crit, 165 AP
Reload - Full reload the ammo for the gun, 103 AP
Closer - Move close to target and shoot, Damage 200%, 1100 distance, 208 AP
Far Away -Shot the enemy and propel back by the recoil, Damage 250%, 500 distance, 184 AP
Cross (X) Buster - Kick up enemy and shoot it, Damage 500%, 300 distance, 231 AP
Shooting Rush - Leap forward and rapid fire at the area, Damage 500%, 1100 distance, 225 AP
Bullet Storm - Massive fire at an area, Damage 100% * Number of Target, 1000 distance, 290 AP
Frenzy - Reset All Skill currently in cool down, Attack speed increase, Infinite Ammo, All hit turn to critical hit, 135 AP

Gunner Stats: Uses Str and Int. Damage will be effected by the bullets being used, there are a total of 3 types.
*Notice the +7 (Who's Dealla? Find out yourself =3=...)

Gunner have 3 idle poses and a attack pose:
ImageImageImageImage

When using the Area Attacks, target in the range will be targeted by the little red arrows.

Is only a matter of time before we can do this right?

4 New Life/Craft related skill
Rare Mineralogy - Skill used to mine in Heulwen Mines
Sulien Ecology - Skill used to gather materials in Sulien
Heulwen Engineering - Skill to craft Guns and other Weapons
Magic Craft - Skill used to craft Magical weapons and Accessories

New Items:
From top to bottom, left to right
The 3 Guns:Zeder II, Dealla SE, Taunes MKII, Practice Bullet, Magic Bullet x2, Heulwen Repair Kit (Only NPC in Heulwen Mines repair the gun, this repair kit acts like remote shop with 98% repair),
Sulien Ecology Bag, Heulwen Mine Bag, Thunderstruck Oak Staff (Need it to use Sulien Ecology), Heulwen Drill (Need it to use Rare Mineralogy), Savage Lightning, Fire, Ice Wands, Hermit Staff, Bhafelsepaer Huntress (The Arrow), Bhafelsepaer Hunter, Bhafelsepaer Slayer (Who is Bhafelsepaer? Find out yourself... it black and is a dragon.)

All the wand and staff are crafted through Magic Craft, Hermit Staff can be used for intermediate spells without charge. Bhafelsepaer Huntress (The Arrow), Bhafelsepaer Hunter are also created with Magic Craft.

All the Weapon are crafted through Heulwen Engineering, that means the Bhafelsepaer Slayer(Require Dragon Parts from Bhafelsepaer) and the guns (There's a craft-able gun call Meriel PE), also the Slayer is similar to the Black Dragon Knight Sword, just different stats and can be enchanted/upgraded. Bhafelsepaer's Huntress is one item with that allow you shoot as much as you want (Sounds wrong, but yea) and it can only be used with Bhafelsepaer Hunter.

Material for the Magic items can be gathered in Sulien, where you must battle Mutant Purple Rabbits!

You basically find glowing spots and use the staff to gather:

The mutant purple monsters also drop item that will be used in crafting: such as the Mutant Rabbits drop Mutant Rabbit Foot

You can create accessory items with the magic craft skill, such as Lucky Rabbit Foot (which gives +5 Luck, 0/0 def/pro), there are a total of 3 accessories you can craft at the moment.

Misc.:
Exploration Cap level quest removed, Exploration Level cap increase to 30.
Ore Fragment, Herb Stack Size increase to 20.

This will do for now, back to work.
Armelle

Re: [Testing] Gunner Talent

Post by Armelle »

>gun
>str
ironic considering only one of the skills looks really physical, if at all.
those triggers must be made of superglue.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

If you've ever handled a real gun, you'd know that strength is a must. D: Same for archery, but whatever. :P Int fits pretty well, too.
But while I like the stats it'll be based on, it's too bad for me personally--my char is no good at either of those! Oh well. :P

Someone post screenshots or something. )x
Deletion

Post by Deletion »

Lyrrad

Post by Lyrrad »

Just playing around with it for a bit. Some quick notes while I go and eat.

New Weapons:
Bhafelsepaer Hunter
12~26 Bow
19 crit
27 Bal
21 Dur
Level 1 Pierce

Bhafelsepaer Huntress
Unlimited Arrows. Can only be equipped with Bhafelsepaer Hunter

Bhafelsepaer Slayer
30~57 2H Sword
29 crit
42 Bal
21 Dur
Level 1 Pierce

Staff of Hermit and Savage Fire/Ice/Lightning Wands.

And as for Shooters...
3 Dual guns so far:
Dealia SE:
10~21
36 crit
28% Balance
22 dur
Loads 64 Bullets

Zeder II:
11~23
7 crit
16% Balance
18 dur
Loads 48 Bullets

Taunes MK3:
4~49
8 crit
9% Balance
25 dur
Loads 32 Bullets

Skills:
Dual Gun Mastery: I think this is pretty obvious.
Reload: Loads gun with bullets. Consumes 1 Magic Bullet (Which stack up to 500). Takes a loooooong time to reload (over 3 or 4 seconds at Rank 9)
Closer: Approaches target enemy and shoots them point blank. Based on the Talent tutorial, Cross Buster should be allowed to be used right after, but it doesn't seem to work. Uses 2 Bullets.
Cross Buster: Kicks the target up and blasts them away. Needs to be up close. Animation hardly ever plays. Uses 4 Bullets.
Far Away: Shoot target enemy multiple times while backing away from them. Uses 2 Bullets.
Frenzy: Get equipped with Snake's Banda--er.. Infinite Ammo. Leaves your gun empty afterward. Gives 100% Critical chance on regular attacks as well
Shooting Rush: AoE jump that shoots everything along where you land multiple times. Consumes 10 bullets regardless of number of targets.
Bullet Storm: Instant Valse for 4 Bullets per target.

For the last two, your cursor acts as the base point to find AoE. Anything with a red icon over their head is a victim.
Last edited by Lyrrad on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Gunner skills seem to suck so far... because well... the skills it give have really low damage multipler...
radionoise wrote:The videos make it seem much cooler than it actually is.

Guns are actually pretty weak (5 int/str per 1 max and low multiplier skills) and doesn't really do anything unique like fighter and puppet did.

There's only one strong skill, which is similar to smash (500%) except worse (6 sec cooldown) and requires you to be at 0 distance... can be counter'd, stopped and counts as melee damage. It's so much easier and effective to just switch to something else and use smash instead.

Normal shots don't stun, do weak damage and you have to be at lance distance to be able to shoot. They count as ranged/magic (?) damage.

Closer is pretty weak (200%) and requires you to be already close to the enemy to use... which just makes no sense. Also, pretty bad cooldown (10 secs).

Faraway is weak (250%) but cool and effective... except it has a ginormous cooldown (12 secs).

Both AoE skills have weak multipliers and make everything in the room hate you like magic does, except they're nowhere near as strong as magic and cleaning up after making everything angry with guns is really difficult. I suppose it's okay for instant AoE damage if you have something else to follow up with.

Reload... nothing as wonderful as running out of ammo often and spending forever reloading while running away from enemies.

Frenzy... not having to reload for a little bit of time is nice, though once it ends you are at 0 ammo and have to reload anyway.
source: http://mabination.com/threads/66346-KR- ... ost1022002
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Lyrrad wrote: Zeder II:
11~23
7 crit
16% Balance
18 dur
Loads 48 Bullets

Taunes MK3:
4~49