[Testing] Dual Gun Talent

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Kapra

Re: [Testing] Dual Gun Talent

Post by Kapra »

So Engineering and Magic Craft are talentless or also under merchant?
Daakun

Post by Daakun »

How much of a hassle is it to keep up with gun repairs/bullet crafting?
Shuichiro

Post by Shuichiro »

Will gunner skills require CP reqs?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Shuichiro wrote:Will gunner skills require CP reqs?
Nope.
Daakun wrote:How much of a hassle is it to keep up with gun repairs/bullet crafting?
Bullets can be purchased or made, the advanced require poison herbs, bloody herb, mana herb etc... unless you go for that it is not very hard to get the Basic and Magic Bullets.
Gun repair is only done by the smith in Mines, but I believe there are repair kits you can purchase to carry with you to repair it anywhere.
Psy wrote:So Engineering and Magic Craft are talentless or also under merchant?
I am not sure, I think is under merchant cause it is life skill.
radionoise

Post by radionoise »

I don't think they are under any talent yet.

I checked in merchant talent and didn't see any new skills in KR test. I asked a friend to check live server a while ago and I believe they also told me there wasn't anything new under merchant.

Most likely they'll get grouped somewhere in a future seasonal patch.

As for bullets, they're not a hassle since you don't actually need them... I think having bullets just increases your damage very slightly? i never really tested bullets much since you didn't need them to use guns. If I remember correctly, the repair kits for guns have very low success % so repairing at the giants in the outposts might be a better idea.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

radionoise wrote: I checked in merchant talent and didn't see any new skills in KR test. I asked a friend to check live server a while ago and I believe they also told me there wasn't anything new under merchant.
That's not accurate indication, Bushin the hybrid skill gets x2 from Warrior Talent but it is not listed there.
radionoise

Post by radionoise »

Soluna wrote:
radionoise wrote: I checked in merchant talent and didn't see any new skills in KR test. I asked a friend to check live server a while ago and I believe they also told me there wasn't anything new under merchant.
That's not accurate indication, Bushin the hybrid skill gets x2 from Warrior Talent but it is not listed there.
I just assume Hybrid skills are unique to do that since it sounds logical for them to receive 2x from both their related talents.

Though I did rebirth a character into merchant just in case, so whenever I have the time I can go learn the skill and check if the blue 2x text appears in the skill and get a sure answer.

Edit: Seems I actually had a character with all the new life skills learned. I rebirthed under merchant and I can confirm that I do not get the 2x tooltip on any of the new skills, but I do get it in commerce mastery and gold strike.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

radionoise wrote: Edit: Seems I actually had a character with all the new life skills learned. I rebirthed under merchant and I can confirm that I do not get the 2x tooltip on any of the new skills, but I do get it in commerce mastery and gold strike.
I see.

When I said merchant I meant as in Merchant in the past, not Commerce, as in x2 Skill Potions (Life Skill Potion in this case). They will affect eco and mine not the craft and engineering, but all of them will not receive x2 from any talent. Something like that.
Daakun

Post by Daakun »

...you don't even need to use bullets? Niiiiiice.
And here I was worried about my inventory space.

Thanks for the info. :0
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Daakun wrote:...you don't even need to use bullets? Niiiiiice.
And here I was worried about my inventory space.

Thanks for the info. :0
You need bullets, they stack to 500 per round.