[KR Event] Dajinbro Fox Pet - Maplestory Crossover

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

Re: [KR Event] Dajinbro Fox Pet - Maplestory Crossover

Post by Soluna »

Psy wrote: Why they paired together two completely unrelated foxes from maplestory. . . And to top that, why the old fox out of all the monsters? MapleStory has much better mascots, the orange mushroom, the green slime, pink bean.
You Rang?

For the record, it is similar to snowman event, except now you grow mushroom

Rewards are various chairs, you can find it at JP's event pages (Yes, I am lazy saving energy, because I am still at office).
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

MapleStory prefix title stats: +30 Luck, +5% Critical

Poor Lucky Snake title :(
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

nandattebayo wrote:MapleStory prefix title stats: +30 Luck, +5% Critical

DnF + 15 Max Damage, go figure
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Soluna wrote:
nandattebayo wrote:MapleStory prefix title stats: +30 Luck, +5% Critical

DnF + 15 Max Damage, go figure
Is the DnF a normal title or prefix? (Not that we'll ever get it anyways, given the circumstances. . .)
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Psy wrote: Is the DnF a normal title or prefix? (Not that we'll ever get it anyways, given the circumstances. . .)
2nd title. Meaning Prefix.
hen937

Post by hen937 »

In america they are shutting down DFO so dose that mean no cards? or will they be like end of game gift? On another note DAUM that is a big mushroom!
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

hen937 wrote:In america they are shutting down DFO so dose that mean no cards? or will they be like end of game gift? On another note DAUM that is a big mushroom!
We'd probably just get a MapleStoryxMabi event if at all. DFO open wasn't increasing our chances anyways since we didn't even have Pop Tag. (It was a four way collaboration.)
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

It's all up to Nexon KR and Nexon NA to decide if people would be interested enough to buy it. If you really want it, try getting support on the official forums. Maybe they will listen.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

i was kinda hoping they'd do the DnF crossover items for the people who might wanna transfer games. (though that's what they WANT them to do, they most likely won't)
instead they get a buncha common one time use items~
metricking

Post by metricking »

Armelle wrote:i was kinda hoping they'd do the DnF crossover items for the people who might wanna transfer games. (though that's what they WANT them to do, they most likely won't)
instead they get a buncha fairly useless one time use items~
fixed, (they are especially useless to begginers starting out since they will already have pots and nao stones given to them, and as a begginner y worry about blessing ur items since all the equipment u get early on ,unless there is an event going on, is failry cheap.) yea sorry about this little mini rant, im just going to miss my monk, weapon master, elemental bomber, and elemental master.