[Testing] Advance Magic Skills and Others

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
jofdeath

Re: [Testing] Advance Magic Skills and Others

Post by jofdeath »

OizenX wrote:
PenguinPotential wrote:Have Mana Crystalization magic crystals been tested to gain loading speed benefits from Magic Weapon Mastery? Since it's technically not magic, but uses the same skill icon as the magical counterpart, there might be some correlation.
Mana Crystalization will never be useful.
"cough"30 mana"cough"
metricking

Post by metricking »

jofdeath wrote:
OizenX wrote:
PenguinPotential wrote:Have Mana Crystalization magic crystals been tested to gain loading speed benefits from Magic Weapon Mastery? Since it's technically not magic, but uses the same skill icon as the magical counterpart, there might be some correlation.
"cough"30 mana"cough"
30 mana for 227 ap?, not useful....
MabiFan1927

Post by MabiFan1927 »

metricking wrote:
jofdeath wrote:
OizenX wrote:
"cough"30 mana"cough"
you could make money by selling the crystals
Darkelourd

Post by Darkelourd »

MabiFan1927 wrote:
you could make money by selling the crystals
I doubt it. Nobody uses them, so nobody would buy them.
jofdeath

Post by jofdeath »

metricking wrote:
jofdeath wrote:
OizenX wrote:
"cough"30 mana"cough"
its better then training 2 of the shields for the exact same amount of mana, also i just got most of alch skills and shields left for mana anyways
sSsDoOm

Post by sSsDoOm »

jofdeath wrote:
metricking wrote:
jofdeath wrote:
OizenX wrote:
"cough"30 mana"cough"
its better then training 2 of the shields for the exact same amount of mana, also i just got most of alch skills and shields left for mana anyways
Always did wonder why people don't sell Fireball Crystals... sure, not as effective as the real thing, but pretty useful mid-battle when you need an explosion that doesn't take too long to throw... although this will die when Instant Cast and Magic Weapon Mastery comes out, but hey, useful until then? Also might work to sell to those without fireball? Eh... that's all I've got.
jofdeath

Post by jofdeath »

sSsDoOm wrote: Always did wonder why people don't sell Fireball Crystals... sure, not as effective as the real thing, but pretty useful mid-battle when you need an explosion that doesn't take too long to throw... although this will die when Instant Cast and Magic Weapon Mastery comes out, but hey, useful until then? Also might work to sell to those without fireball? Eh... that's all I've got.
TH ones are to much of a dmg difference to bother half the time compaired to the other 2(i got over 120 rank 4, 5 charge ones lawls)
IS ones, these ones i actually use, they don't decrease in dmg when chaining, if made powerful enough they can do hardmode places easily, and not to mention i have run out of these from spam using them(not to mention can make ice mines)
FB ones, this one is a bit different, its casting time is about 11.5-9.5 seconds for load time, with the current max speed, thats 12 seconds with a normal fireball with a 40% PHX wand, this is just one of those "do you wish to use the mana and have extra dmg, or do you want to use the crystals and keep your mana with less dmg" in most cases this is fine, but i made my fireball barly strong enough with my S5 36% PHX wand to take out most elite mobs without a crit, and SS hardmode(without mage gear and fire title btw)

i can still see my self still using these in the future, just not speed wise
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

metricking wrote: 30 mana for 227 ap?, not useful....

I ranked it purely for the mana. More mana = longer mana shield.
OizenX

Post by OizenX »

I take it back.

Ice spear Crystals are needed for Ice mines. Which I use on AFKers frequently.
jofdeath

Post by jofdeath »

OizenX wrote:I take it back.

Ice spear Crystals are needed for Ice mines. Which I use on AFKers frequently.
AAAAAH y didant i remember i could do this, i love doing that XD