[Testing] Advance Magic Skills and Others

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Nix

Re: [Testing] Advance Magic Skills and Others

Post by Nix »

What I hope happens is, after this... very nice buff, they buff every other tree, instead of nerfing magic and alchemy again.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Nix wrote:What I hope happens is, after this... very nice buff, they buff every other tree, instead of nerfing magic and alchemy again.
They didn't nerf alchemy at all, Alchemy got no downsides from this update. As for magic, it got a bit of a nerf for some attacks but the faster attack speed released in a later update sometime around the second diva update in KR completely made up for it. (Also, aside from Archery, I don't think any other existing skill tree needs buffing really.)
Nix

Post by Nix »

sine it seems we may be getting g18 next week, how long do you think itll take to get the balance updates and/or heroes?
Darkelourd

Post by Darkelourd »

Nix wrote:sine it seems we may be getting g18 next week, how long do you think itll take to get the balance updates and/or heroes?
Ten weekly updates puts Iria: the Saga ending in late August. Optimistically, the Heroes will probably start about a month after that. More realistically, anytime from then to the end of the year.
PenguinPotential

Post by PenguinPotential »

Have Mana Crystalization magic crystals been tested to gain loading speed benefits from Magic Weapon Mastery? Since it's technically not magic, but uses the same skill icon as the magical counterpart, there might be some correlation.
Tsukuyomai

Post by Tsukuyomai »

PenguinPotential wrote:Have Mana Crystalization magic crystals been tested to gain loading speed benefits from Magic Weapon Mastery? Since it's technically not magic, but uses the same skill icon as the magical counterpart, there might be some correlation.
Well either way, cylinders aren't magic weapons so.. I doubt they'd be able to get the bonus anyways.
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

PenguinPotential wrote:Have Mana Crystalization magic crystals been tested to gain loading speed benefits from Magic Weapon Mastery? Since it's technically not magic, but uses the same skill icon as the magical counterpart, there might be some correlation.
Crystals only gain bonuses from the Mana Crystallization skill.
Daakun

Post by Daakun »

Soluna wrote:Image
ImageImageImageImage
Do note Leanghirith is light armor with Attack Speed Bonus
*The posted stats can vary depend on crafting rank.
Been wondering for a while, what are the ingredients to these things?
Any restriction on crafting them until a certain rank, or is it just higher rank = higher stats? Or both?

I've been hunting a Hawk/Viscount ES to go with the Automatic ES for guns since I saw that posted, but no luck.
Figure I may as well start considering other options for attack speed; all the bonus defense/magic defense/protection/magic protection is a nice bonus to these as well. :p
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Daakun wrote: Been wondering for a while, what are the ingredients to these things?
Any restriction on crafting them until a certain rank, or is it just higher rank = higher stats? Or both?
Armor: Light Leather Mail x1, Complete Shyllien x10, Mutant x1, White Dragon Blood x3, Dragon Scale x5, Dragon Meat x5
Boots: Leather Shoes x1, Complete Shyllien x4, Mutant x1, White Dragon Blood x1, Dragon Scale x3, Dragon Meat x3
Glove: Long Leather Glove x1, Complete Shyllien x4, Mutant x1, White Dragon Blood x1, Dragon Scale x3, Dragon Meat x3
Head: White Dragon Eye x3, Complete Shyllien x5, Mutant x1, White Dragon Blood x1

Both, boots and glove at r7, head at r6, armor at r1.
Daakun wrote: I've been hunting a Hawk/Viscount ES to go with the Automatic ES for guns since I saw that posted, but no luck.
Figure I may as well start considering other options for attack speed; all the bonus defense/magic defense/protection/magic protection is a nice bonus to these as well. :p
Is possible to get reforge atk speed on acc. if you really need it.
OizenX

Post by OizenX »

Mana Crystalization will never be useful.