[Testing] Advance Magic Skills and Others

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Armelle

Re: [Testing] Advance Magic Skills and Others

Post by Armelle »

Majimari wrote:and have 700+ will.
i'm not particularly stat savvy but no matter how i add this up this doesn't seem possible without will enchants of some sort.

i'm not accusing you of lying or anything, just genuinely curious how you can get that much (also is gm fighter --->)

i keep coming up with like 5xx will every time i try to add the possibilities together... am i missing something? does fighter talent give that much extra on level up?

again, not stat savvy at all. and an elf on top of that.
radionoise

Post by radionoise »

Armelle wrote:
i'm not particularly stat savvy but no matter how i add this up this doesn't seem possible without will enchants of some sort.

i'm not accusing you of lying or anything, just genuinely curious how you can get that much (also is gm fighter --->)

i keep coming up with like 5xx will every time i try to add the possibilities together... am i missing something? does fighter talent give that much extra on level up?

Skills (elf): 439 Will.
Base (elf, age 17): 20 Will.
Leveling (elf, age 17, 101/21, fighter destiny): 130 Will.
Talent (GM fighter, master commerce/adventure): 145 Will.
Total: 734 Will.

And then you have all the will from enchants, title, etc.
Majimari

Post by Majimari »

Armelle wrote:

Ah... I guess I probably should have mentioned that was with enchants then. Well without any equips or title on I have 551 Will.

Fighter talent gives 0.5 Will per level up. But I haven't been on that since I finished ranking all my Fighter skills. These days I'm too busy working on ranking every single other Will giving skills. I'm currently sitting at 373 out of the 475 total amount of Will that humans can get out of skills.
aznsruledaworld

Post by aznsruledaworld »

Well... considering that the damage formula, prot, etc was completely changed in this patch, shouldn't that also mean that the formula for crit calculation should be changed as well? Like, instead of having (char.crit-(monster.prot)*2), just (char.crit-(monster.prot)) since prot values were all "doubled"?
Hiduken Esesu

Post by Hiduken Esesu »

Did anybody else think of SAO when they first saw the Meteor Skill? o_o;
OizenX

Post by OizenX »

Hiduken Esesu wrote:Did anybody else think of SAO when they first saw the Meteor Skill? o_o;
SAO never had anything like that in it.Wasn't the MMO in SAO swords only?

Even the 2nd arc of that anime had almost no magic at all.

I got a FFVII vibe from it.
jofdeath

Post by jofdeath »

Hiduken Esesu wrote:Did anybody else think of SAO when they first saw the Meteor Skill? o_o;
i got like 5 other games i could think of when i though of it.
OizenX wrote:
SAO never had anything like that in it.Wasn't the MMO in SAO swords only?

Even the 2nd arc of that anime had almost no magic at all.

I got a FFVII vibe from it.
hes talking about the mages that where after them when they where getting to the world tree, but thats just fireball i think
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Testing is Over
New Talent: Druid
All new magic skill are under druid, and receive x2 bonus only under Druid.

Start Bonus:
int +10, will +5, mana +10, stamina +5
Level bonus:
Int 0.5, will 0.25, mana 0.25

Meteor Storm training difficulty increased

Meteor Storm Damage increased
6000 continuous damage (1200 dmg for 5 times), 7800 Physical damage, 8400 Fire Damage.

And... =A=a
Sky

Post by Sky »

=''=;;
uoi100

Post by uoi100 »

I'm guessing the druid talent was created for future hybrid purposes? Like maybe a new Mage+Druid hybrid skill later on in the future. But yay more meteor strike damage with the same long cooldown... :3