[KR Update] new-type Zero Character Card, Hero Talent

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Yoruki

Re: [KR Update] New, Zero Character Cards. Hero talent.

Post by Yoruki »

So you also get the outfits and hairstyles when you rb with the premium or is it all Hero cards?
I get a feeling a lot of girls will like this unusual hairstyle. :3

http://mabinogi.gameabout.com/news/view.ga?news_id=2307

Zeo

Post by Zeo »

I lol'd at Merlin being the "Druid Hero"...

Especially since he often play as an antagonist role in many of those stories.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Yoruki wrote:I get a feeling a lot of girls will like this unusual hairstyle. :3
>short hair amongst a pile of short hair and thousands of other games with only short hair because devs don't wanna animate/prevent hair clipping
>unusual

how about no.

it's not like it looks bad or anything, but enough of that already.

call me back when we get something like that wavy shana event hair that one of the twins had.

well, at least the next girls hair looks interesting in the silhouette. assuming we even get the heroes hairstyles.
Yoruki

Post by Yoruki »

I meant unusual because it seems less feminine and more tomboyish which seems rare for female gear/hairstyles/etc. All the other short hairstyles are like bobs, manga princess, etc and are still pretty girly. I like that this one is more shaggy and resembles male hairstyles. It's your opinion though but don't bash mine just because it doesn't seem so to you.

On another note I'm very dissapointed with Merlin's hair. On the art picture he has his side shaved so I was hoping for a funky male hairstyle! >:O
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

sorry if i came off as bashing, i just really like long hair styles and more often than not those get shafted in gaems ;_;

and uh...merlins hair..
Spoiler: show
yeahh....
can't get much worse than that really.
Yoruki

Post by Yoruki »

Yeah I prefer long too I've just heard some girls wanting more of a shagy do. xD

Also from what I can read (which pisses me off cuz it seems pay to win) you seem to get 50 ap a week upon aging. o.o It stops when you rebirth again without using a Hero character card.

The Merlin costumes come from a costume bag from cash shop that provides you with every part of it. Idk if it's going to stay like that if it comes to NA. :O
http://mabinogi.nexon.com/C3/shop/itemshop_list.asp

Google translation is terribad so I'm not too sure! >w<
metricking

Post by metricking »

Yoruki wrote:Yeah I prefer long too I've just heard some girls wanting more of a shagy do. xD

Also from what I can read (which pisses me off cuz it seems pay to win) you seem to get 50 ap a week upon aging. o.o It stops when you rebirth again without using a Hero character card.

The Merlin costumes come from a costume bag from cash shop that provides you with every part of it. Idk if it's going to stay like that if it comes to NA. :O

Google translation is terribad so I'm not too sure! >w<
as if the fact of it being an exclusive talent only accessible by buying the card wasn't pay to win already... o and the fact that you get skills automatically from it...
Soluna wrote:
Hero talent is basically combined Destiny Talent. For example, if you picked the Druid Hero: Merlin, you get the the Druid talent and some new skills automatically (passing learning requirements like Meteor Strike), and in addition you also get the Pharmacy, Holy Art, and Mage Talent skill bonuses. In a sense, Hybrid Talent.

i really hope that doesn't include the int magic...... or for when they make one for alchemy id hope they dont include summon pikachu spark shock, or arrow revolver for human archers... its already pay to win enough.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yoruki wrote: The Merlin costumes come from a costume bag from cash shop that provides you with every part of it. Idk if it's going to stay like that if it comes to NA. :O
That's gacha I believe. Along with the other things you can obtain like the Sulien Magical Knuckle (The item you seen the character you see in promo art wearing), which is a knuckle but allow you cast Thunder with it (Calabolg Σ(゚Д゚);;).
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yoruki wrote: Also from what I can read (which pisses me off cuz it seems pay to win) you seem to get 50 ap a week upon aging. o.o It stops when you rebirth again without using a Hero character card.
Yes and No... Hero card have an AP support system. When you use Hero Card, You can pick a character to support. You can support up to 50 AP to the selected character (e.g. When you level up 1 level and gained 1 AP, your selected character also gain 1 AP.) HOWEVER, this support effect ENDS when you free rebirth. And the support reset ends Saturday meaning if you pay rebirth you can support another 50 AP.
metricking wrote:i really hope that doesn't include the int magic...... or for when they make one for alchemy id hope they dont include summon pikachu spark shock, or arrow revolver for human archers... its already pay to win enough.
I am not sure what you mean, but Meteor Strike needs Fireball and Fire Mastery at rank 1 to trigger the quest. You probably should to max those 2 if you want to use Meteor Strike effectively anyway.
hen937

Post by hen937 »

when you say support 50 AP dose that mean that you can only level to level 50 before you have to get a new card? when you have those talents maxed out is there a larger benefit to be hero vs regular?