[KR Update] new-type Zero Character Card, Hero Talent

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Soluna

Re: [KR Update] New, Zero Character Cards. Hero talent.

Post by Soluna »

metricking wrote: what happened?
Nothing, delayed one day to tomorrow.
Kapra

Re: [KR Update] new-type Zero Character Card, Hero Talent

Post by Kapra »

Can you run with meditation on either if not both of the merlin knuckles? And if you can, any evidence meditation drains the durability of the knuckles faster, like it apparently does on wands and staves?
Daakun

Post by Daakun »

Meditation does nothing to durability in the first place.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Daakun wrote:Meditation does nothing to durability in the first place.
Wrong, it is proven and is acknowledged by Nexon.
Daakun

Post by Daakun »

Since when? Even checked myself a few months back, took me the same number of cc+4 firebolts to drop 1 dura with and without medi on.
Marith

Post by Marith »

Psy wrote:
Daakun wrote:Meditation does nothing to durability in the first place.
Wrong, it is proven and is acknowledged by Nexon.
They acknowledged it as a bug, and subsequently fixed the feature when making meditation no longer obsolete. Meditation has no effect on the dura of anything, period.

Check here http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Talk:Meditation And here http://mabination.com/threads/62289-quo ... aster-quot
darkchaos125

Post by darkchaos125 »

Wait I'm confused about the description of the three chara cards. I thought it went like this

Zero, Hero , Elite

Zero = able to use to rb any chara
Hero + Elite = can be used to rb or make a new chara (only?)

i have no idea what all this 'support' thing is about. could someone explain?

And someone else asked whether u can free rb (without purchasing zero/hero/elite cards) and choose a zero talent? (im pretty sure there's info on wiki, from what I gathered you must use the zero/hero/elite cards to be able to choose a Zero Talent. otherwise u can choose Classic talents, which are all the talents we have currently and that aren't Zero talents.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

1: Yes, Hero is better than Zero and Elite Hero is better than Hero.
2: Zero is RB or create a new char.
3: Hero and Elite Hero is new character only, no RB.
4: Support is, after using a zero, hero, or elite hero, for that birth, when obtaining your next 50 AP through normal methods, an additional 50 AP may be given to another player or another character on your account. (So you still get all your AP and etc like normal but somebody else gets some AP too.)
5: No free method for existing or new characters to become hero talents. Have to use one of the three mentioned cards.
darkchaos125

Post by darkchaos125 »

oh jeez decisions decisions.

my main is elf so I could either rb into zero talent, or I could make a human and give 50 ap to my elf, and if i felt like it, my newly made Druid Human can rb into a classic talent. Which prob isn't a good idea cuz you can't go from classic to zero but u can go from zero to classic.

I'm curious 'how' exactly the ap will be given and chosen, i imagine it could be similar to hs event where you simply type the name of the chara you wish to give the AP to when you reach 50 AP on zero/hero character.

Thanks for the clear up, that just pretty much answered every question out there pertaining the cards.

I feel happy and guilty that i might override the F1 fire mastery/fireball since I hardly touched those, I like thunder more for its min/max and no full charge requriements, or speed as I say.

so from the sound of it, after u achieve 50, there will be a special thing that will happen, its not whenever u gain ap ur other one gains it at the same time, it has to be until u reach 50?
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

darkchaos125 wrote:so from the sound of it, after u achieve 50, there will be a special thing that will happen, its not whenever u gain ap ur other one gains it at the same time, it has to be until u reach 50?
If you RB into a zero talent and reach lvl 2, you gain 1 AP and so does the designated player. If you reach expl 2 while still normal lvl 2, you and the other player both gained a second AP. This continues until the other player has achieved 50 AP from your current RB cycle, from what I understand.