[KR Update] new-type Zero Character Card, Hero Talent

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Re: [KR Update] New, Zero Character Cards. Hero talent.

Post by ferghus »

If they can do Blaze, then that would be hot as hell. (No pun intended.)
Would obtain them regardless of the pay2win crap. D:<
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yoorah wrote:If they can do Blaze, then that would be hot as hell. (No pun intended.)
You can do with blaze. You can practically do anything, Shockwave, Meditation, Hailstorm etc... You do need to charge elemental though.
jofdeath

Post by jofdeath »

Soluna wrote:
Yoorah wrote:If they can do Blaze, then that would be hot as hell. (No pun intended.)
You can do with blaze. You can practically do anything, Shockwave, Meditation, Hailstorm etc... You do need to charge elemental though.
insta want now...
also isant shockwave considers a extra skill, not adv magic?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

jofdeath wrote:insta want now...
I dunno, but I know the animations are kinda lame. It is the same animations as if you are using staff, except an invisible staff.
jofdeath wrote: also isant shockwave considers a extra skill, not adv magic?
Shock Wave is hybrid skill, it is part Magic.
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

I wonder how Blaze looks like with it. I know they don't come up with new animations, but I think they can still look cool as is. Like how Assault Slash looks cool with knuckles. :P
I can totally see Blaze looking even more like a KAAAMEEEEEEHAAAAAMEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAA thing with knuckles on. :D
Now I know where I'm dumping my AP. *_* Screw gunner stuff.
jofdeath

Post by jofdeath »

Soluna wrote:
jofdeath wrote:insta want now...
I dunno, but I know the animations are kinda lame. It is the same animations as if you are using staff, except an invisible staff.
jofdeath wrote: also isant shockwave considers a extra skill, not adv magic?
Shock Wave is hybrid skill, it is part Magic.
i like the animation regardless, would mean a different aspect, especially when charging thunder

so where still expecting a adv lightning magic?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

jofdeath wrote:i like the animation regardless, would mean a different aspect, especially when charging thunder
No it wouldn't, I'd even give weapon like Scythe more credit than the knuckle (specially after is S/R enabled).

Is not the first time a weapon can cast magic anyways, there was already Phoenix Sword and Calabolg. If anything, most of these special weapons are nothing but for shows, yes I am looking at you Calabolg. And a real mage would be using wands + shield (Sacred Eagle) or Hermit Staff to bypass the elemental charges. The only real benefit of the knuckle is enabling a "third" weapon slot option and possibly having "specific" reforge enable for magic attack and even then it is doubtful if it'd actually apply. (But like Yoorah said, blaze is a plus.)
jofdeath wrote:so where still expecting a adv lightning magic?
No clue.
radionoise

Post by radionoise »

radionoise wrote:You get them by creating or rebirthing a character into Druid talent I hear.
They're actually part of compensation for the long maintenance.

And yeah, it's still much better to have a real knuckle in one equipment tab and a real staff/wand in the other but as a novelty item it's interesting enough. Seems they do get special upgrades after all, though.
jofdeath

Post by jofdeath »

Soluna wrote:
jofdeath wrote:i like the animation regardless, would mean a different aspect, especially when charging thunder
No it wouldn't, I'd even give weapon like Scythe more credit than the knuckle (specially after is S/R enabled).

Is not the first time a weapon can cast magic anyways, there was already Phoenix Sword and Calabolg. If anything, most of these special weapons are nothing but for shows, yes I am looking at you Calabolg. And a real mage would be using wands + shield (Sacred Eagle) or Hermit Staff to bypass the elemental charges. The only real benefit of the knuckle is enabling a "third" weapon slot option and possibly having "specific" reforge enable for magic attack and even then it is doubtful if it'd actually apply. (But like Yoorah said, blaze is a plus.)
with the use of fusion(can it btw?) and able to use hail and fighter skills with another weapon on the back, is my main reason for wanting it, its more versatile then what ive bin needing...
Armelle

Re: [KR Update] new-type Zero Character Card, Hero Talent

Post by Armelle »

i like how they go directly against respite.
not that anyone actually ranked respite.