[Preview] New music related update

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
shadofrak

Re: [Preview] New music related update

Post by shadofrak »

So are syllables randomly generated then? Or will there be an extra line added to define which vowel you want on each note?
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

i like it
OizenX

Post by OizenX »

Soluna wrote:

Source
It sounds like how the people talk in Okami.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Curious, does this actually make legible words in Korean? Regardless, I like it.
Trees

Post by Trees »

It sounds extremely silly. Regardless, I will cap it so that my music forever remains complete.
Are the ap requirements known for the new skills?
Yoruki

Post by Yoruki »

Psy wrote:Curious, does this actually make legible words in Korean? Regardless, I like it.
No it's meant to be international singing so that they don't have to change it in every country. I would rather normal words or even la la la compared to that! It sounds bad to me! >w<
ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

It's a basic voice synth, more or less what I expected. If used right, it could add a lot of colour to Mabi music. Just think of it as another instrument and imagine what a skilled person could do with this in a jam arrangement. :3
uoi100

Post by uoi100 »

Yoorah wrote:It's a basic voice synth, more or less what I expected. If used right, it could add a lot of colour to Mabi music. Just think of it as another instrument and imagine what a skilled person could do with this in a jam arrangement. :3
And then we just have to find another person with music jam with >:I
Sky

Post by Sky »

huehuehueheuhuehuehue

ima sing huehueheuheuhueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

im boreddddddddddddd
metricking

Post by metricking »

i could deal with the newbies spamming default music on a lute, i could deal with people playing horrible songs,i could deal with all the overplay i hear when people are training their buff skills, i could even deal with the annoying pitch of the electric guitar, but this is where i draw the line, my sound goes off after this updates....