[KR Update] Diva Update, Hero Cards

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Armelle

Re: [KR Update] Diva Update, Hero Cards

Post by Armelle »

Psy wrote:
Armelle wrote:
Spoiler: show
dang, my mind is a horrible place.
Do we know if this weapon covers two fields of combat like how the Druid card came with knuckles that also was a staff?
dunno but if someone can read korean im sure this says something at least.
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

They can cast party heal.
Daakun

Post by Daakun »

Context guesswork, I have no idea about Korean; can't even finagle it into google translate 'cause I don't even recognise characters to type them.

1. The number 2, little upward arrows, and a range of dates. Double exp/ap/whatever thing for the Diva update?
2. An image of the fancy new mic, "It's for you~!" and a date. Hot time reward?
3. Do X, get Y?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote: dunno but if someone can read korean im sure this says something at least.
Diva Update Events:
1. Double training exp for all music skill event during event period.
2. Receive a Concert Mic Gift specially made by Merlin to Diva upon login (5/4 One day only).
3. Join Mabinogi and win Nexon Cash event, 1~5 is the join process.

Something like that _(:3」∠)_ do I get a cookie?
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Soluna wrote:
Armelle wrote: dunno but if someone can read korean im sure this says something at least.
Diva Update Events:
1. Double training exp for all music skill event during event period.
2. Receive a Concert Mic Gift specially made by Merlin to Diva upon login (5/4 One day only).
3. Join Mabinogi and win Nexon Cash event, 1~5 is the join process.

Something like that _(:3」∠)_ do I get a cookie?
OizenX

Post by OizenX »

Oh god it IS the Moonbase game D:
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Kenero wrote:You can use overture/lullaby/etc. without any instrument, even without a bow, as long as your singing is rank 5+.
meant to ask, can you use enthralling as well? if i can avoid ranking march for master bard thatd be nice. if not guess im ranking march(lower ap cost less useful) zzz
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

Armelle wrote:
Kenero wrote:You can use overture/lullaby/etc. without any instrument, even without a bow, as long as your singing is rank 5+.
meant to ask, can you use enthralling as well? if i can avoid ranking march for master bard thatd be nice. if not guess im ranking march(lower ap cost less useful) zzz
I tried to use enthralling without a mic. Does not work.

Though I do not know if I am doing it right because my enthralling is rF. x)
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Kenero wrote:
Armelle wrote:

What instruments you can use with Enthrall is dependent on rank so its also possible you need a higher rank to sing with enthrall. (Or that they didn't update the skill.)
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Psy wrote:
Kenero wrote:
Armelle wrote:

What instruments you can use with Enthrall is dependent on rank so its also possible you need a higher rank to sing with enthrall. (Or that they didn't update the skill.)
This is true. Rank F is wind instruments only.