[KR Update] Diva 2nd Update

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Yoruki

Re: [KR Updated] Diva 2nd Update

Post by Yoruki »

Psy wrote:
Yoruki wrote:For those wondering the flying puppets are accessories (like the crunchyroll balloon), cannot be dyed, cannot be upgraded and cannot be gifted to a partner.
Do they give any stats? Do they auto revive you if you die? (Which I consider to be a bad thing because it would disappear after five deaths and they can't be put in fashion slots.)
I don't know about if they give stats but they don't revive you if you die. Also ofc they can't be put in the fashion slot because they're accessories and there's no such slot in fashion.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Yoruki wrote:For those wondering the flying puppets are accessories [s](like the crunchyroll balloon)[/s], cannot be dyed, cannot be upgraded and cannot be gifted to a partner.
Psy wrote: Do they give any stats? [s]Do they auto revive you if you die? (Which I consider to be a bad thing because it would disappear after five deaths and[/s] they can't be put in fashion slots.)
Yoruki wrote:I don't know about if they give stats [s]but they don't revive you if you die. Also ofc they can't be put in the fashion slot because they're accessories and there's no such slot in fashion.[/s]
I think the is a lot of the questioning can be avoided...

It is 2def/2pro, 8 dura, cannot worn 2 at the same time.
Yoruki wrote:
uoi100 wrote:VIOLIN! DIVA WIG -checks wallet- ... darn...
The instruments are obtaineable in game I believe so your wallet won't suffer too much. ^^;
Piano and Cello is in Ducat Shop, cost 5mil Ducat and 100k Ducat respectively.

They have also added instrumental dyes to the Ducat Shops for 100k each.

Violin can only be obtained from logging in atm during the log in event period currently.
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Soluna wrote:Piano, Ducat Shop, cost 5mil Ducat
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Armelle wrote:
Soluna wrote:Piano, Ducat Shop, cost 5mil Ducat
4 x 3 Space too... worst space hog XD
Armelle

Re: [KR Update] Diva 2nd Update

Post by Armelle »

ferghus
Site Admin
Site Admin
IGN(s): Yoorah
Server: Ruairi, Mari

Post by ferghus »

A piano that you can fit in your back pack!

Regardless of how they are obtained initially, I think it's absolutely wonderful that we're getting more instruments. Looking forward to more awesome music playing!
Sky

Post by Sky »

piano is actually one of the ones that should make sense in the implementation of their music system...
Zeo

Post by Zeo »

Yoruki wrote:Diva Wig.
Oh yay. A new wig to add to my collection.

I love it when DevCat adds wig, because I feel it's more flexible to play with, rather than having the Diva Hair as an actual hairstyle.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Yoruki wrote:Also ofc they can't be put in the fashion slot because they're accessories and there's no such slot in fashion.
Actually I wasn't asking if they can be put in the fashion slots, I was explaining why I'd consider it a bad thing if they were like the balloons because there is no accessory slot.
Soluna wrote:It is 2def/2pro, 8 dura, cannot worn 2 at the same time.
Thanks, and they're repairable by the NPC in Bangor, right?
Soluna wrote:They have also added instrumental dyes to the Ducat Shops for 100k each.
Wow, that's surprising. They added an ingame method to get instrumental dyes which is actually really cheap. Does the dye work on only new instruments or old ones too? If every/most instruments, do normal dyes still work on the Guitar?
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

Zeo wrote:I love it when DevCat adds wig, because I feel it's more flexible to play with
except for the part where it costs millions of gold(or X amount of nx), is limited time, cant be worn with hats, glasses, or anything headgear wise (dont bother mentioning fashion tab), costs even more gold if you dye it, and has to be repaired.

i don't think flexible is the right word all that considered, but what you like is what you like i guess.