[Info] Dual Gun Weapon Details

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Daakun

Re: [Info] Dual Gun Weapon Details

Post by Daakun »

If you jerk humans can benefit from Final Hit, elves better be able to use Final Shot. >_>
jjward13

Post by jjward13 »

Darkertan wrote:
Kenero wrote:There is no reforges associated with the new crafting skills.
So it will impossible to reach X grade while making guns on NA
Granted this is just an assumption, going off how ranking seems to work for heruin engineering/magic craft

Rank 1
AP: 10
Effects: Mineral Fusion is possible
Engineering Parts can be made
Weapons and Armor can be made
Engineering tools can be made
Engineering Weapon-smithing enabled
Reduced Production Time
The highest level quality can be made

X grade will probably be possible at r1...actually in hindsight I see why you're saying that, since blacksmithing scales the same way (With S+ being the best possible grade at r1) I guess we can just wish and hope ;~; but quality vs stat change seems to be significantly different than with blacksmithing, so it may be possible...the quality boost from the title might help too
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

jjward13 wrote:X grade will probably be possible at r1...actually in hindsight I see why you're saying that, since blacksmithing scales the same way (With S+ being the best possible grade at r1)
You can't get S+ blacksmithing atm. Highest you can get is S, S+ and X is unattainable outside of Gachapons.
jjward13

Post by jjward13 »

Psy wrote:
jjward13 wrote:X grade will probably be possible at r1...actually in hindsight I see why you're saying that, since blacksmithing scales the same way (With S+ being the best possible grade at r1)
You can't get S+ blacksmithing atm. Highest you can get is S, S+ and X is unattainable outside of Gachapons.
Darn the blind acceptance of guides ;~; but still hoping that they don't "ef" us over like that with magic craft and heruin engineering. Also will it be possible to sig with them?
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

jjward13 wrote:
Psy wrote:
Darn the blind acceptance of guides ;~; but still hoping that they don't "ef" us over like that with magic craft and heruin engineering. Also will it be possible to sig with them?
It is possible to signature it.

X-grade is 100 quality. It is possible to get up to 99 with Hewuyn Engineering crafting.

So you're only going to be missing very minor things.
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Kenero wrote:
jjward13 wrote:
Psy wrote:
It is possible to signature it.

X-grade is 100 quality. It is possible to get up to 99 with Hewuyn Engineering crafting.

So you're only going to be missing very minor things.
If X-grade is 100 points, then the lowest quality you would need to achieve it with a lv20 reforge is:

Tailoring - 85
Carpentry - 70
Cooking (5 stars) - 85

Carpentry might look to be the easiest, but remember that quality is completely random as there is no minigame you can play to increase quality.
The master title looks like it gives 5 points, though.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Like quality really matters... just wait for Gacha items...

Otherwise just go Black Rock Shooter Black Star.

The reality is though: Puppet is stronger than Guns...
Darkertan

Post by Darkertan »

Soluna wrote:
The reality is though: Puppet is stronger than Guns...
well, this is a little obvious, using a proxy(puppet) to fight and execute crowd control skills is a bit OP if you ask me.
But Guns will always be Guns, drilling holes in fomor bodies while jumping and danshing from corner to corner will always be funny (and more stylish)