[Info] Dual Gun Weapon Details

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Darkertan

Re: [Info] Dual Gun Weapon Details

Post by Darkertan »

Daakun wrote: Also, up to +40 crit on a well-crafted Dealla SE? Looks like we have a winner.
Not sure you can achieve that stat boost on NA, cuz if i remember correctly in Mabinogi NA the X grade feature is still missing

And do guns lose a set amount of durability every full attack sequence or a really really really small ammount after every hit?
Because it will be a real pain to repair them after every mission in the second case
nandattebayo

Post by nandattebayo »

Darkertan wrote:
Daakun wrote: Also, up to +40 crit on a well-crafted Dealla SE? Looks like we have a winner.
Not sure you can achieve that stat boost on NA, cuz if i remember correctly in Mabinogi NA the X grade feature is still missing

And do guns lose a set amount of durability every full attack sequence or a really really really small ammount after every hit?
Because it will be a real pain to repair them after every mission in the second case

You can achieve X grade with reforges currently.
Darkertan

Post by Darkertan »

nandattebayo wrote:
Darkertan wrote:

You can achieve X grade with reforges currently.

Really O.O? What is the minimum reforge rank/lvl to get X grade?(i know it is a little offtopic, but cannot miss the canche to get this info)
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Note that there is no blacksmith quality reforge so that only applies to tailoring and maybe carpentry? I'm barely in carpentry's bow ranks so I'm not sure how it works.
Darkertan

Post by Darkertan »

Psy wrote:Note that there is no blacksmith quality reforge so that only applies to tailoring and maybe carpentry? I'm barely in carpentry's bow ranks so I'm not sure how it works.
Cooking too has a quality reforge, as the wiki states at least

Is there any quality reforge for Heruin Engineering in Mabi KR?
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Darkertan wrote:
Psy wrote:Note that there is no blacksmith quality reforge so that only applies to tailoring and maybe carpentry? I'm barely in carpentry's bow ranks so I'm not sure how it works.
Cooking too has a quality reforge, as the wiki states at least
Yes it does but cooking quality is based on stars, not letter based. And you can get 5-star without reforges so its not as important.
Kenero

Post by Kenero »

There is no reforges associated with the new crafting skills.

Frenzy + Attack speed does stack.
nana wrote:
normal attack

---

normal attack with set effect

---

normal attack with set effect + frenzy

just a comparison.
Darkertan

Post by Darkertan »

Kenero wrote:There is no reforges associated with the new crafting skills.
So it will impossible to reach X grade while making guns on NA
Armelle

Post by Armelle »

what about with vivace, 20% speed with a good lyre and master title.
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

Guns can benefit from Final Hit as well right? If so, what benefits? Additional firing rate plus teleport at minimum distance?