[KR Update] Professor J, the Alchemist Hero

Info about Mabinogi game updates from around the world.
Kapra

Re: [KR Update] Professor J, the Alchemist Hero

Post by Kapra »

Mackinz wrote:
Yoruki wrote:I'm working on making the wiki page for Hydra Transmutation for you guys but I'll have to finish tomorrow.
Perhaps we can collaborate, then? I already have that typed up and ready to go but I'm finishing up Guard Cylinder Mastery before I submit all four (of which three are complete as far as I know).
(S)He already posted it and I revised a bit. (Though I really wanted us to wait until the NA names for the skills were translated before putting them on the wiki. . .)
Mackinz

Post by Mackinz »

Psy wrote:
Mackinz wrote:
Yoruki wrote:I'm working on making the wiki page for Hydra Transmutation for you guys but I'll have to finish tomorrow.
Perhaps we can collaborate, then? I already have that typed up and ready to go but I'm finishing up Guard Cylinder Mastery before I submit all four (of which three are complete as far as I know).
(S)He already posted it and I revised a bit. (Though I really wanted us to wait until the NA names for the skills were translated before putting them on the wiki. . .)
Oh, so you're Pyrus then? Hey!

I also edited in the transcription from the site.
Yoruki

Post by Yoruki »

Psy wrote:
Mackinz wrote:
She already posted it and I revised a bit. (Though I really wanted us to wait until the NA names for the skills were translated before putting them on the wiki. . .)
Yeah sorry I thought about that too but a lot of players want to plan their AP/Stats ahead of time and all the new magic and singing skills are there. Feel free to edit/add anything you can! ^_^ It's my first time making a wiki page so I'm a lil slow. xD
Mackinz

Post by Mackinz »

Yoruki wrote:Yeah sorry I thought about that too but a lot of players want to plan their AP/Stats ahead of time and all the new magic and singing skills are there. Feel free to edit/add anything you can! ^_^ It's my first time making a wiki page so I'm a lil slow. xD
Well, you can practice a bit if you'd like. The creation of Guard Cylinder Mastery, Elemental Wave, and Golden Time were my first time making a skill page as well, and it was a slow and arduous process that borrowed from other skill pages. Though there is not much else to do, I'm sure you can learn a thing or two from looking at the examples others have set, like I did.
Solestice

Post by Solestice »

Can you guys possibly show the repair fees for the Guard cylinders? Like from the lowest to highest repair fee?
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

Solestice wrote:Can you guys possibly show the repair fees for the Guard cylinders? Like from the lowest to highest repair fee?
Solestice

Post by Solestice »

What about the one that's shown with Professor J? How much is that one?
OizenX

Post by OizenX »

Does the one Prof J have give a better alchemical damage output? Or is it just visual?
Kapra

Post by Kapra »

OizenX wrote:Does the one Prof J have give a better alchemical damage output? Or is it just visual?
It has higher magic defense and magic protection, and maybe different upgrades. I don't think either of the guard cylinders do anything for your alchemic damage though. It's the Guard Cylinder Mastery skill that adds damage.
Soluna

Post by Soluna »

OizenX wrote:Does the one Prof J have give a better alchemical damage output? Or is it just visual?
That one is special hot time event item so I don't have it.

It has better defensive stats, but not offensive stats.

Upgrade wise it has more options being 0/3 versus the 0/2 for the typical one.

Upgrade choice Wise it has stamina reducing upgrades and artisan unique to it. Overall it isn't that much difference other than looks.

And this is out of place but I didn't want to open another thread:

The Mysterious Doll Combo Bonus Effect is:
Succubus: Max Dmg +5
Incubus: Luck +10
Combo: Dex, Str, Int, Will, Luck +5, Max Dmg +10, Crit +5, Def +5, Pro +3

Squirrel: Will +5
Rabbit: Luck+5
Combo: Will +5, Pro +5, Def +5

Fox: Int +5
Bear: Str +5
Tiger: Dex +5
Combo: Luck +5, Max Dmg +5, Crit +5

You cannot activate 2 sets at once, so need less to say if you have the Vocaloid set (Which give +15 Max Dmg, +10 All Str) you can forget about this except for the succubus for 7x7 inventory or if you want a Succubus Harem.
[s]But frankly I'd just skip dolls due to the high tendency they'll d/c you anyway.[/s]

In addition there IS 2 verisons of the "Mysterious" Robe. One is the Secret Robe, the other is Mysterious Robe, Secret Robe have the increase quest exp effect whereas Mysterious Robe doesn't.